Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nskrbec View Post
    Whats SV on Eli SPa?
    That's not in my trade bucket. PC/NFT.

Quote Originally Posted by giantfan270 View Post
    That's not in my trade bucket. PC/NFT.
    Sounds good, thanks for the interest. The Unitas is PC for me too, just like to shake stuff up every now & again
    Skrb
    Photobucket: Hidden Content
    I trade by Sell Value. Book value is ancient history.
    My PC NFT section is just that. They are cards that I have that I value and have sought after to get. Let's Trade!Hidden Content

Updated
    My PC NFT section is just that. They are cards that I have that I value and have sought after to get. Let's Trade!Hidden Content

Could I trouble you for a trade value and/or price on the Grange? Thanks in advance. Appreciate it.

-Geoff
    Jim Everett and Henry Ellard
    SUPERCOLLECTOR
    Jim Everett (print plates, 1of1, oddball)
    Henry Ellard (gu, auto, inserts, oddball)

Nsk - A lot of people on here don't realize that to get huge cards, you've gotta give up huge cards. Now give me that Ruth in your avatar and we can talk :)
    Check out my website with scans:

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by nfcsaints View Post
    Could I trouble you for a trade value and/or price on the Grange? Thanks in advance. Appreciate it.

-Geoff
    Grange is pretty tough move for me. I got a great deal on it, but would take significantly more for me to move, so basically I'm open to offers, but will be pretty tough to move this bad boy

Quote Originally Posted by Loopdog View Post
    Nsk - A lot of people on here don't realize that to get huge cards, you've gotta give up huge cards. Now give me that Ruth in your avatar and we can talk :)

Tuesday lunchtime trading anybody?

Nice cards man!

Saw you had the longoria incoming. I have the orange refractor graded a 9 if interested. I see some stuff I like here

what is your values on brady contenders, lebron spa

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast