Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker5516 View Post
    Nice cards man!

Saw you had the longoria incoming. I have the orange refractor graded a 9 if interested. I see some stuff I like here
    I could possibly be interested in the Longo Orange. PM me what you're interested in, and what you liked from me/need on your Longo
    Photobucket: Hidden Content
    I trade by Sell Value. Book value is ancient history.
    My PC NFT section is just that. They are cards that I have that I value and have sought after to get. Let's Trade!Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by wtracy84 View Post
    what is your values on brady contenders, lebron spa
    PM Sent
    My PC NFT section is just that. They are cards that I have that I value and have sought after to get. Let's Trade!Hidden Content

Really nice cards! outta my league except the Carter depending on what you're looking for on it. What might you need?
    ONLY looking for Vikings, Syracuse, and Yankees Autos and Patches.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan77 View Post
    Really nice cards! outta my league except the Carter depending on what you're looking for on it. What might you need?
    I'm actually a CC fan. I collect two people, CC and Babe Ruth stuff. I have the Carter on the bay, and have offers in the 70/75 range. I'd move it for something hot/easily moveable or something I can increase SV on... Hope that helps

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123