Thread: Recent Maildays

Recent Maildays

gday gents,

this is my first mailday on this fair site, basically joined up as I was searching for one of these:

Massive thanks to Futbol_Cards who let me know this was listed on ebay. Appreciate it mate.

Also picked up a Thierry MLS Marks:

Not Arsenal, but added another auto of Northern Irish legend George Best, which I got a great deal on:

Lastly, broke a box of 2011 SPGU and a box of 2012 UD Soccer which didn't eventuate to much at all, except for this out of the 2012 which goes straight into the PC. Not often I pull something for the PC

Thanks for looking, and up the Arsenal

Glad you were able to pick up that Ljungberg, those other cards are awesome as well especially the George Best.
    Soccer cards for sale in my bucket URL: Hidden Content .

Always looking for silver coins especially ASE's, post-1996 Libertads, Philharmonics, 90% coins, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Futbol_Cards View Post
    Glad you were able to pick up that Ljungberg, those other cards are awesome as well especially the George Best.
    Thanks mate. I was initially trying to get the Ljungberg at his buyitnow price, but I couldn't as international bidders were blocked. It went to auction, and ended up getting it at a 1/3rd of the buyitnow price. Very happy