Big mail week and shop trade (for me at least) - Payton, Fridge, and Frenchy Fuqua!

I'll bore everyone with my new Kordell additions. Picked up over 40 I needed but these are the better ones.

Then we have some auto's for the PC. Finally got myself a Ryan (thanks to the Sportsroom at Mitchells for the trade!). He's gonna get it done one of these years, right? The Fuqua is just sweet.

And finally the last three cards I needed to finish off the Hashmarks set from about 12 years ago. Took a while but at least I finished it!!

Anyway, thanks for looking!!

I collect Kordell Stewart, Earl Campbell, Deacon Jones, Fred 'The Hammer' Williamson and Steelers cards.
    Working on 1968 & 1969 Topps Football sets and 1980 Stop 'n' Go.
    Hidden Content

Nice pick ups! Those hashmark cards are pretty cool!

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

Great looking pickups, never seen the Hashmarks cards before!
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 4/5/14

They're kinda cheesy but several are from the old Three Rivers Stadium and the players they choose are pretty good. Gonna get them all together and post the set. Thanks for looking.

Very cool additions! I pondered starting a Kordell PC a few months ago. Liked him a lot when I was a kid watching the Steelers when I could.
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 898/2797 Total: 1140
    Ryan Moats - Different: 172/366

I started him when I started collecting cards again and am still going. You ever decide to go for a Kordell PC, let me know. I have several hundred extras that I am still looking for a home go to. Oh, and cheap too.

Love the Hashmarks and the Frenchy.
    Currently Collecting: 2000 Upper Deck Legends football autos (27/67 - 40% complete) and 2010 Limited Material Monikers (18/48 - 38% complete)

Hidden Content

congrats on completing the hashmarks set.