Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries

Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(540)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I am interested in your 2011 Triple Threads 1-color gu Santana Moss 1/9 $8. Let me know price with shipping to Canada? I also have a 2012 Momentum Head of the Class Materials #29 Brian Quick if you need it will you take the card plus $5? Thanks
    Collecting Players: Baseball: Piazza, Strawberry. Basketball: R. Miller. Football: S. Alexander, D. Boston, Favre, J. Galloway, B. Huard, Kitna, S. Moss, K. Rambo, S. Springs, Tebow. Hockey: Bure's, A. Daigle, Kolzig, Yashin, Yzerman. Racing: J. Gordon, Kahne. Wrestling: Michaels, HHH, Orton, S. Steiner, Lesnar. Teams: Washington Capitals

Quote Originally Posted by xposipx View Post
    2011 Exquisite Kelvin Sheppard auto 64/70 $3
    2012 Prestige Mohammed Sanu auto $4
    2011 Absolute RPM Daniel Thomas auto 124/299 $3

Post it up 10 dlvd? Thanks!
    pm coming
    Collecting Football: All Bears and Brian QuickBaseball:AJ Cole and Carlos Martinez
    My photobucket sorted by teams: Baseball Hidden Content Football: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by sjjb24 View Post
    I am interested in your 2011 Triple Threads 1-color gu Santana Moss 1/9 $8. Let me know price with shipping to Canada? I also have a 2012 Momentum Head of the Class Materials #29 Brian Quick if you need it will you take the card plus $5? Thanks
    Not really sure how much it would be to send to Canada?? I'm thinking it would cost a whole lot making the transaction not worth the trouble any thoughts??
    Collecting Football: All Bears and Brian QuickBaseball:AJ Cole and Carlos Martinez
    My photobucket sorted by teams: Baseball Hidden Content Football: Hidden Content

bump to the top

bump for the day

Thread updated and still have many too go

bump to the top

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12