What do you guys think? Good Deal? I am starting a Super Collection of Jarius Wright.

So i wont this on Ebay for $30.00 Dlvd.

How do you think i did?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330864932014...84.m1497.l2649
    The Cards that have a big red NFT bar next to them in my album are NOT FOR TRADE!
    For Trade Album - Hidden Content
    Collecting Jarius Wright & Vikings (Vikes Uni) Auto's

I have no idea about value, but those are some nice looking cards.

-Robert Lewis

Thats what i thought. His stuff isnt selling super huge, but since he was a big part of the vikings last 5 games after Percy got hurt, his stuff is selling better than it did 7 months ago. Thanks!
    The Cards that have a big red NFT bar next to them in my album are NOT FOR TRADE!

Looks like a great start to your Super Collection....nice quality cards in the lot.
    I collect Albert Pujols, Mark McGwire, Barry Sanders, Calvin Johnson, Steve Yzerman
    Want List - Hidden Content

I got a card your going to love......when I get home tonight I will send a scan to you and maybe we can work out a trade!
    SCF Inventory: Hidden Content
    Football Bucket: Hidden Content
    Baseball Bucket:Hidden Content
    Hockey Bucket:Hidden Content
    Basketball Bucket: Hidden Content

Sounds good!

Looks good to me! Hey bud, If you get any extra colored ref of J. Wright.. let me know- I am trying to go after the Rainbow of his.
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

Will do. In the meantime I could use the Wright Auto you have. LMK