Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Helmutt View Post
    I agree, I'd go with at least 1k bin obo and see where it goes.

Any chance you pulled Rodgers base/inserts or Casey Hayward I could buy?
    Look me up tomorrow by PM and I'll check, I'm falling asleep as I'm trying to load photos of all my new stuff.
    Photos:Hidden Content
    I collect Darren Sproles, Daniel Thomas, T. Newman, other KStaters, Eric Hosmer and KC Royals, KC Chiefs and Jimmy Graham. Please PM with any questions.

Thanks, James

congrats on the great pull man
    2011 TOPPS FINEST UFC JUMBO THREADS 8/31Hidden Content

Congrats on the sweet hit. Any of your RPAs #d 264/?
    Hidden Content

Currently 405 in my PC.

Hidden Content

I would like to call dibs on any of the Boise State stuff, if you could PM me a list please. K. Moore, Doug Martin, Shea McClellin, Tyler Shoemaker. LMK!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (finally organized!) and Hidden Content
    Current Project: 2013 Golden Age Minis Master Set: 683/750 cards (91.1%)

SCF's Resident BOISE STATE Collector
    Matt Ware & Justin Cobbs Super Collector

great Elway hit! I also think you should go with a BIN over 1000.

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

Quote Originally Posted by road_runner_1964 View Post
    Congrats on the sweet hit. Any of your RPAs #d 264/?
    You can check my bucket, they are currently on the front page but will move them to respective folders, Football Autos, QBs and RCs. I try to label each card with the serial number if it has it on the title of the scan.
    Quote Originally Posted by jrlebert View Post
    I would like to call dibs on any of the Boise State stuff, if you could PM me a list please. K. Moore, Doug Martin, Shea McClellin, Tyler Shoemaker. LMK!
    I can shoot you a list. I know I pulled a K. Moore SP foil and several base cards. Have been contacted already on the Moore RPA but will only entertain offers, not actively selling it, same message sent by PM when contacted. I do know I have the K. Moore Ultimate RC /450 from UD this year if that's something you're interested in also.
    I collect Darren Sproles, Daniel Thomas, T. Newman, other KStaters, Eric Hosmer and KC Royals, KC Chiefs and Jimmy Graham. Please PM with any questions.

Thanks, James

Quote Originally Posted by road_runner_1964 View Post
    I did thanks for labeling as such.....
    No problem, I like doing that, so there are no surprises, can't say that's a different card in the scan etc.

BTW, thanks to everyone who's made some nice comments, it's nice to finally hit something worth more than the box it came out of.

Thanks, James

Great hit on the Elway. I'd put it up for at least $1k!
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 7/22/14

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I pulled a Dorsett auto/5 from last years sp authentic and wound up selling it for $100. Granted Elway is a better player and this is a nicer card, but don't go bonkers on your bins obos or you'll just get rejected. Put it up for sale here and see what kind of offers roll in.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast