Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

2012 SP Authentic Big Elway Hit, Need some help!

So thanks for looking at my thread, I hit this nice Elway out of SP Authentic today:

So it's Numbered 2/2 and it's a nice jumbo 2 color jersey. I was thinking on whether I should sell or keep it. I'm thinking it could go for decent money, any help on what you think it might sell for would be appreciated. Any Elway collectors please post and then shoot me a PM if you're interested, not sure what I'm going to do with it.

Updated for another hit, Griffin Canvas Short Print
    Last edited by ajw9356; 01-31-2013 at 05:16 PM.
    Photos:Hidden Content
    I collect Darren Sproles, Daniel Thomas, T. Newman, other KStaters, Eric Hosmer and KC Royals, KC Chiefs and Jimmy Graham. Please PM with any questions.

Thanks, James

2. Wata Photo
    amazing pull bro =]]]
    Collecting ALL Allen Iverson Items
    PM Me If You Have ANYTHING!

Quote Originally Posted by NyFanCam01 View Post
    amazing pull bro =]]]
    Thanks, any idea what a price range might be? I'm stumped.
    I collect Darren Sproles, Daniel Thomas, T. Newman, other KStaters, Eric Hosmer and KC Royals, KC Chiefs and Jimmy Graham. Please PM with any questions.

Thanks, James

a HIGH BIN OBO would be best bet...

On a side note what RPA did you get? And amazing Elway!

I'm not a huge fan of the design of those threads autos, but I'm sure an Elway collector would love it.

I'd say put it up with a BIN/BO of $500 and see what kind of offers roll in.

do 750.00 obo ;)

Ya, $500 won't get it, I'm a keeper at $500, not in any hurry to sell it at all. I broke 8 boxes tonight, 6 SP Authentic and 2 Prizm. Opened the Elway as the last pack out of all 8 boxes, so it was a real saver. I'm a fan of the Threads style, I like the Acetate over the jersey section. My best RPA's were of Sanu and K. Moore. Got a fairly nice SignotTimes Auto, but no other huge names. There a lot more sub sets this year, so it's not as boring to open as last year. I'm working on scans and posting them all, but I doubt it gets done yet tonight.
    Nothing to get too excited over other than the Elway other than I picked up a single Jackie Robinson GU Bat and made the comment after 7 1/2 boxes that the funny thing was my best card of the night was a Jackie Robinson Bat Card.

Thanks, James

def 750 or like 1499.99 bin obo

2 clr patch auto numbered to 2... one of the chase cards in this set for sure

offers will roll in

Quote Originally Posted by NyFanCam01 View Post
    def 750 or like 1499.99 bin obo

2 clr patch auto numbered to 2... one of the chase cards in this set for sure

offers will roll in
    Thanks!

Thanks, James

I agree, I'd go with at least 1k bin obo and see where it goes.

Any chance you pulled Rodgers base/inserts or Casey Hayward I could buy?
    Always looking for Aaron Rodgers!!! (since 2007)
    Football: Packers, NFC North Players and QB True RCs
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast