Amazing pull!... I think?

I went to my local hobby shop this past weekend for the first time in probably 5 years. I purchased one pack of 2012 bowman sterling baseball - mostly because I liked the idea of getting three autos in one pack! So, I got the three autos - Lindor, marrero, and zimmer. The fourth card was the surprise - a redemption for a sterling card of Mike Trout. I looked on the back of the pack and noticed the odds of these redemptions was 1:6,300, so I knew I had something good. I dug a little deeper but really couldn't find much info. I know it's a 1/1 but is an auto? What kind of market is there for something like this? Any kind of insight would be appreciated!

By the way, this is my first post on here. Glad to be a member and back in the hobby!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    congrats on the trout pull. Dont know much about market for a trout but that its pretty good. Welcome to SCF also and enjoy it. Im sure youll find a nice trade for it here.
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

Thanks, man. A trade somewhere down the road is certainly not out of the picture.

I'm actually personally not sure on value or details ... but if you want to fetch offers now, in trade or $$, please shoot me a response! I like the idea of not knowing lol thanks either way and congrats on the pull!!!
    LETS GO RED SOX!!!!!!

One would have to assume that it would be autographed to be a redemption. About 90% of the redemption cards are for autographs so odds are with you but who knows with Topps now. Congrats on the great pull and welcome!
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

That was my thought as well but I did find out that the card is made entirely out of sterling silver. Maybe they're redemptions due to the weight? Who knows? Thank you for the feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Reds89 View Post
    That was my thought as well but I did find out that the card is made entirely out of sterling silver. Maybe they're redemptions due to the weight? Who knows? Thank you for the feedback.
    If it is entirely made out of silver or any other metal then yeah it probably isn't going to be autographed. A redemption in this case would be because it wouldn't fit into a pack and if it did then you could tell it was in there because it would way a ton compared to a regular pack. Though the probably correct reason would be they would want to insert those cards with a redemption with the hope that not all would be redeemed so they could keep the precious metal instead of sending it out to collectors.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

That probably is the case but regardless, it's still a pretty cool pull. I guess we'll find our when it gets here. It does appear to be a subset for the sterling auto showcase.

Man! Great pack! A /1 of a Trout made of Silver and two first rounders! I'd still be happy without the Trout