Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 49
  1. #11
    Alex calm down, really. This is a serious matter, it shouldnt be discussed in a partisan political dialog. I have concerns on both sides of the equation. First, it is a HUGE assumption illegal border crossers will want this in the first place. I would love to see them start paying income taxes and getting insurance on there cards etc. On the other hand, will security be addressed to assure we will get the felons out without giving them amnesty as well? In 10 years will there be 15 million more illegal aliens in this country?

    The timing to me is suspicious. First, it is so good for our country why wait until your second term and not do it in the first? Second, no budget, the economy is slipping again and I think this is being rushed way to fast to boost up Obamas approval ratings. This is a hand out to for the politicians that are currently trying to take our guns and freedoms and that goes for all of them not just Sotoroe.

  2. #12


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16,772
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAlex View Post
    Show me these so called "moderate conservatives"?

    and I want LEADERS not no-names!

    haha...."shout without thought"?

    That's impossible in my "world view".....everything I do requires a reason and good logic to go along with it.
    Alex, there's no point in giving you anything. I could give you Lenin and you'd turn him into a hard line conservative. You're becoming an extremist, an annoying one. You yell and shout and are absolutely unable to admit there is anything of use on "the other side" out of sheer pride.

    You're worse than them because you should know better.

  3. #13
    All I did was ask for names.....and I'll ask again....which "moderate conservatives" are you talking about?

    An extremist, huh?

    And what part of my talk is extreme?

    My utter disgust with individuals who say insanely stupid things?

    My refusal to allow illogical things to be held in the same regard as logical ones?

    My defense of something which most people know to be reasonable?

    If I'm "annoying" because I'm relentless and I don't back down....so be it, there are some things I can't change, and that's definitely one of them.
    Logic and Reason is all you need.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Alex, there's no point in giving you anything. I could give you Lenin and you'd turn him into a hard line conservative. You're becoming an extremist, an annoying one. You yell and shout and are absolutely unable to admit there is anything of use on "the other side" out of sheer pride.

    You're worse than them because you should know better.

    You tell him Canadian lol........Im proud of you.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAlex View Post
    All I did was ask for names.....and I'll ask again....which "moderate conservatives" are you talking about?

    An extremist, huh?

    And what part of my talk is extreme?

    My utter disgust with individuals who say insanely stupid things?

    My refusal to allow illogical things to be held in the same regard as logical ones?

    My defense of something which most people know to be reasonable?

    If I'm "annoying" because I'm relentless and I don't back down....so be it, there are some things I can't change, and that's definitely one of them.

    dude all you do is demonize conservatives. If your party has such GREAT ideas stick to those. This kind of thought is really hurting our country. It is done on MSNBC and others for ratings and money. What do you gain out of all of it except making yourself look like a puppet. Not everyone sees liberalism as a religion like you do. You claim that your party is the party of tolerance and acceptance but in reality your party has become the party of republican bashing. No one gets anything out of it except RADICAL media outlets like MSNBC.

  6. #16


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16,772
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAlex View Post
    All I did was ask for names.....and I'll ask again....which "moderate conservatives" are you talking about?

    An extremist, huh?

    And what part of my talk is extreme?

    My utter disgust with individuals who say insanely stupid things?

    My refusal to allow illogical things to be held in the same regard as logical ones?

    My defense of something which most people know to be reasonable?

    If I'm "annoying" because I'm relentless and I don't back down....so be it, there are some things I can't change, and that's definitely one of them.
    No. You're annoying because you don't approach anything with any sense of maturity. You yell and scream, generalize and stereotype and somehow think you're better than the people you scream about. You're the liberal version of a tea party member.

    Quote Originally Posted by indexed View Post
    You tell him Canadian lol........Im proud of you.
    Uh, yeah, no thanks.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by indexed View Post
    dude all you do is demonize conservatives.
    That's right, and I've got good reason to do so. Want me to stop.....I'll do so when they stop saying and doing insane things.

    Quote Originally Posted by indexed View Post
    If your party has such GREAT ideas stick to those.
    My party?

    Interesting, since I don't belong to any party.

    I'm registered as an Independent.

    Do you think I like the fact that President Obama has lied about so many things and is a fake liberal?

    Do you think I support the cowards known as democrats? No.

    They're only the lesser of two evils and while I don't like them, at least they are tolerable and they don't say or propose insane ideas....that's why I rarely say anything about them.

    Quote Originally Posted by indexed View Post
    This kind of thought is really hurting our country.
    I disagree, I believe a good immigration reform is exactly what we need.

    Quote Originally Posted by indexed View Post
    It is done on MSNBC and others for ratings and money.
    maybe....but then again, I don't like MSNBC or any major news outlet, I consider them propaganda platforms.

    And while MSNBC is indeed liberal (and I'm as liberal as you can get) I don't like the fact they are using a news channel to do something that should be unbiased.

    They are trying to be a Leftist Fox News, and it's not the way to go about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by indexed View Post
    What do you gain out of all of it except making yourself look like a puppet.
    A guy who questions everything and contently criticizes all forms of authority...is a puppet?

    And who exactly is pulling my strings?

    Quote Originally Posted by indexed View Post
    Not everyone sees liberalism as a religion like you do.
    You know what I read from this comment? Projection.

    Ever notice how the religious always turn it around on the non-religious that they are as religious as themselves?

    Lol.....it's like saying "well, you're just as bad as us!"

    I think the best way to respond is the following......"Reality has a well known liberal bias" -Stephen Colbert

    Quote Originally Posted by indexed View Post
    You claim that your party is the party of tolerance and acceptance but in reality your party has become the party of republican bashing.
    I've never claimed to be a part of any party, I'm an independent.

    But I am indeed for tolerance...NOT acceptance.

    I don't accept religion, but I do tolerate it.

    I don't accept conservatism, but I do tolerate it (as difficult as it may be).

    Quote Originally Posted by indexed View Post
    No one gets anything out of it except RADICAL media outlets like MSNBC.
    MSNBC is indeed a RADICAL media outlet, and thus I do not support them.
    Logic and Reason is all you need.

  8. #18
    I would take immigration reform myself, not something throw together by a lame duck president attempting to hold a republican congress hostage with crazy ideas. This is all being done to prop up his approval rating while the economy is failing and yet again no budget. Which exemplifies what I said about not having any ideas and the lesser of two evil bull. Meaning you are trying to convince people by demonizing conservatives to follow king obama right off the cliff. And no, I dont like it.
    Last edited by indexed; 02-01-2013 at 02:20 AM.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    No. You're annoying because you don't approach anything with any sense of maturity.
    I am still learning.

    And never claimed to be fully mature in anything.

    However, I assume you mean that I act as a child, I obviously disagree and while I can go ahead and ask to show me evidence of this immaturity, I'm sure you'll either deny my request or show me something which you either took out of context or something I have already explained in some previous thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    You yell and scream, generalize and stereotype and somehow think you're better than the people you scream about.
    And....this is exactly what I mean.

    I don't "yell and scream"....I've already told you why I CAPITALIZE certain parts of my posts, and my usage of EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!! Is just a bad habit of mine.

    If I wanted to yell and scream.......TRUST ME, YOU WOULD DEFINITELY KNOW ABOUT IT!!!!!!

    "Generalize and stereotype", sure I do that sometimes, no need to deny that, but most of the time I'm talking about someone or something in a very direct manner...no need to stereotype or generalize that.

    I've never thought that I'm better than anyone.....I'm an equal human being just like you and everyone else, I'm neither beneath or above anyone.

    The only thing I will claim, is that some people can argue better than others, I will say that I believe I can argue better than others.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    You're the liberal version of a tea party member.
    If you say so.....thankfully, I know I'm not.
    Logic and Reason is all you need.

  10. #20


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16,772
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAlex View Post
    thankfully, I know think I'm not.
    there.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •