Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 49
  1. #21
    Thank you Wick kudos to you sir.Very nice and intelligently put


    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    No. You're annoying because you don't approach anything with any sense of maturity. You yell and scream, generalize and stereotype and somehow think you're better than the people you scream about. You're the liberal version of a tea party member.



    Uh, yeah, no thanks.
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

  2. #22
    Listen fella you need a cheer up.How about something that would make you come back to earth here.Let me send you a card or a sports item fo your team or player as a friendly gesture.


    Quote Originally Posted by JustAlex View Post
    I am still learning.

    And never claimed to be fully mature in anything.

    However, I assume you mean that I act as a child, I obviously disagree and while I can go ahead and ask to show me evidence of this immaturity, I'm sure you'll either deny my request or show me something which you either took out of context or something I have already explained in some previous thread.


    And....this is exactly what I mean.

    I don't "yell and scream"....I've already told you why I CAPITALIZE certain parts of my posts, and my usage of EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!! Is just a bad habit of mine.

    If I wanted to yell and scream.......TRUST ME, YOU WOULD DEFINITELY KNOW ABOUT IT!!!!!!

    "Generalize and stereotype", sure I do that sometimes, no need to deny that, but most of the time I'm talking about someone or something in a very direct manner...no need to stereotype or generalize that.

    I've never thought that I'm better than anyone.....I'm an equal human being just like you and everyone else, I'm neither beneath or above anyone.

    The only thing I will claim, is that some people can argue better than others, I will say that I believe I can argue better than others.


    If you say so.....thankfully, I know I'm not.
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

  3. #23
    alex,perhaps their idea is to keep their ideas and not change to get votes.

    so will we just legalize aliens every 5-10 years? if so, why bother and why not make everyone in the world an american citizen.
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Alex, there's no point in giving you anything. I could give you Lenin and you'd turn him into a hard line conservative. You're becoming an extremist, an annoying one. You yell and shout and are absolutely unable to admit there is anything of use on "the other side" out of sheer pride.

    You're worse than them because you should know better.
    I appreciate the consistency from you, but you're probably wasting your time. This has been happening for months. Obama or a liberal can do anything and some will say it's gold no matter how wrong or awful it is, then conservatives do something similar and they're all awful people.

    I think there's a reason we've seen a shift in these forums, it's because it's impossible to have a conversation or a legit, civil debate without anyone wearing big blinders and the only things posted are just to bash the other side, and not talk about the issues (for the most part).

    OK, off my soapbox.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

  5. #25
    I'm a moderate conservative.

    And why would you want the GOP to die out so badly? The beauty of democracy is having multiple parties. We only have two major parties right now and only having one major party could send this country into a downward spiral.


    Quote Originally Posted by JustAlex View Post
    Show me these so called "moderate conservatives"?

    and I want LEADERS not no-names!

    haha...."shout without thought"?

    That's impossible in my "world view".....everything I do requires a reason and good logic to go along with it.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by deansayso View Post
    I'm a moderate conservative.

    And why would you want the GOP to die out so badly? The beauty of democracy is having multiple parties. We only have two major parties right now and only having one major party could send this country into a downward spiral.

    You ARE NOT a Democracy, you are a Republic.

    What you really need are 10 parties. If you allow registration of 5 or more Federal Political Parties in your country, then I would entertain the consideration of democracy, but as of today, you are not a democracy.

  7. #27


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16,759
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Democratic Republic. Not a democracy, but they do vote on everything.

  8. #28
    We are a mixed bag...and yes a democracy is by the people and republic by elected officials...

    We have a ton of parties but only 2 majors.

    Quote Originally Posted by centrehice View Post
    You ARE NOT a Democracy, you are a Republic.

    What you really need are 10 parties. If you allow registration of 5 or more Federal Political Parties in your country, then I would entertain the consideration of democracy, but as of today, you are not a democracy.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by deansayso View Post
    We are a mixed bag...and yes a democracy is by the people and republic by elected officials...

    We have a ton of parties but only 2 majors.

    You have a ton of parties socially, but I don't believe they have Federal Registrations and Acceptance. Anybody can actually say that they have a party, how many are actually registered and recognized.

    You don't even have an Independent Party Registered, so why would I believe that you actually have others?

  10. #30
    Democrat
    Republican
    Libertarian
    Green
    Constitutional
    Why would we have an independent party registered? That defeats the purpose of being independent.

    Quote Originally Posted by centrehice View Post
    You have a ton of parties socially, but I don't believe they have Federal Registrations and Acceptance. Anybody can actually say that they have a party, how many are actually registered and recognized.

    You don't even have an Independent Party Registered, so why would I believe that you actually have others?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •