Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

Rubio's Amnesty: A Path to Oblivion for the GOP

Apart from finding out that Barack Obama did far worse in his re-election than nearly any other incumbent who won re-election, the only thing that perked me up after Nov. 6 was coming across a Time magazine published...

More...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nothing here to discuss except laugh at the lunacy that is the GOP.

>This is an outdated party that refuses to "get with the times" in their social policies.

>However, some GOP members are not that crazy and realize they have no choice but to change.

>Worthless garbarge blog writers such as Ann (I desperately need a boyfriend or girlfriend) Culter then goes on the attack on the sane GOP members.

>INB4 full blown GOP Civil War.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....it's so amusing, it's so hysterical, it's so ironic, it's so deserving!

Tick tock, tick tock....your days are numbered GOP, you can not....WILL NOT win this battle!

As the older generations die out, the newer generations are more and more progressive and center-left minded, the GOP will be extinct one day!

And it will be the happiest day of my life.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I find it odd that she talks about divorce being promoted by democrats and that causes more democratic votes. I know plenty of divorced people who have all sorts of political affiliations.

I don't know why people are so against amnesty. The people they'd be giving amnesty to are already here and taking from a system they aren't paying income taxes into... if they are getting paid under the table. Amnesty would be allowing them to be documented workers and pay into the tax system.

I get the concerns about legalities of them coming here illegally, but they are here and deportation simply isn't a practical option for many different reasons. I'd say that most of the illegal immigrants want what most Americans want and are upstanding people of their community. Technically they have committed a crime in coming here, but colter painting them as typical criminals is a bit off and convenient to help her argument.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

You really think the GOP will die off? You don't think if they do they won't be replaced by something as bad or worse?
    I think what's more likely the Tea Party will split off and take over the right. The GOP, left with their sanity, will become a centrist party.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If they keep going the way they are....who is going to vote for them???

The African-American vote is overwhelming for the Democratic party (I think 94% of them voted for Obama).

And LOL at the GOP clowns that think that the ONLY reason they voted for Obama was because he was black.....the GOP has lost the Black vote and they will never get it back.

The White vote is pretty much split.

And the Hispanic vote (which many believe was the catalyst for Obama's win) is also overwhelming for the Dems.....70% of Hispanics voted for Obama.

LOL....did they also do this because he was black (most Hispanics are neither black or white!)

Anyways, if you look at the demographics in America you will see just how vital Hispanics are.

They are the fastest growing racial group in the country.....it is predicted that they will DOUBLE in population size by 2030.....and some even predict that by 2050 there will be an equal amount of minorities (Black, Hispanic, Asians) as Whites.

As a Hispanic-American, I know these people, I know what concerns them, and I know how they think.

They will NOT be swayed by the GOP easily.....this is a party that has vilified them, degraded them, and has at times been down right prejudicial!

Why do think the GOP desperately want to make Rubio (a Hispanic) the GOP candidate in 2016?

No, I don't believe that will work.....actions work!

and the Democratic party has been much more caring about Hispanic concerns than the GOP has, and I really don't expect that to change much.

The GOP has 2 options.

#1 Change your social politics....stop harassing gays, women, Hispanics, and blacks.....Stop thinking that the only people that matter are rich white men....stop living in 1950!

#2 Stay the same and watch a progressive country leave you behind, and never win another presidency.

^Which do you think is more likely?

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

This Rubio Joker has just published a book about himself. He's as boring as Bat Guano. I've had more adventure in one long-weekend than the guy has had in his whole life.

His book is nothing. I tried to read it and couldn't get past the first 50 pages. It was as dull and turgid as a bent spoon.

Why do people that really are do-nothings, and been nowhere, think that for 1 second that they are interesting?

Words Fail Me

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

If they keep going the way they are....who is going to vote for them???

The African-American vote is overwhelming for the Democratic party (I think 94% of them voted for Obama).

And LOL at the GOP clowns that think that the ONLY reason they voted for Obama was because he was black.....the GOP has lost the Black vote and they will never get it back.

The White vote is pretty much split.

And the Hispanic vote (which many believe was the catalyst for Obama's win) is also overwhelming for the Dems.....70% of Hispanics voted for Obama.

LOL....did they also do this because he was black (most Hispanics are neither black or white!)

Anyways, if you look at the demographics in America you will see just how vital Hispanics are.

They are the fastest growing racial group in the country.....it is predicted that they will DOUBLE in population size by 2030.....and some even predict that by 2050 there will be an equal amount of minorities (Black, Hispanic, Asians) as Whites.

As a Hispanic-American, I know these people, I know what concerns them, and I know how they think.

They will NOT be swayed by the GOP easily.....this is a party that has vilified them, degraded them, and has at times been down right prejudicial!

Why do think the GOP desperately want to make Rubio (a Hispanic) the GOP candidate in 2016?

No, I don't believe that will work.....actions work!

and the Democratic party has been much more caring about Hispanic concerns than the GOP has, and I really don't expect that to change much.

The GOP has 2 options.

#1 Change your social politics....stop harassing gays, women, Hispanics, and blacks.....Stop thinking that the only people that matter are rich white men....stop living in 1950!

#2 Stay the same and watch a progressive country leave you behind, and never win another presidency.

^Which do you think is more likely?

What was the popular vote count? They still have massive amounts of support. Here's what I see happening:

The Republican party will split. Either the Tea Partiers will leave, or the others will be forced out. More likely that the Tea Partiers leave, they already have a name (stupid as it is)
    The spectrum will suddenly look like this:
    (Farthest Right)-TTP----------REP---I------DEM---------------(Farthest Left)
    When that happens, the people voting Democrat for social issues but who have problems with the economics of Democrats will suddenly be drawn to the Republican party, drawing it closer to the center and moving the Democrats further left, making things look like this:
    -TTP---------------REP--I--------------DEM------
    At that point, people like you and me will have to admit that the Republican party is, once again, a viable option. I see tomorrow's Republican sounding more like Chris Christie than Michelle Bachman.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't believe the spectrum is like that TBH...

It's more like this:

(Far Right)..(GOP)..................................(Ce nter).....(U.S majority).....(Dems)..........................(Far Left)

They refuse to come to the center, and their idea to win (at least some of the more vocal leaders) is to go FURTHER to the right.

They will literally kill themselves.

The country is at the center-left on almost all social policies.

>The U.S believes in gay marriage as being the right thing to do.

>The U.S believes marijuana should be legal.

>The U.S believes that abortion should be legal.

>U.S women believe birth control is a good thing.

But despite all of this, the GOP has a problem with all of these issues....and immediately that one of them say "Ok, maybe we should change our ways".....the nut jobs (like Ann Culter) attack them.
    Last edited by JustAlex; 02-01-2013 at 12:41 AM.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

In reality

----REP------American Public----DEM--Center----------Green------------------

And it's the hard liners you're talking about. There are moderate conservatives who don't want to push a Christian agenda on you. The fact you can't even seem to admit that means you're pretty much beyond all hope. Why don't you just pick up a sign and join the rest of the people who shout without thought.

SCF Rewards
    Country

In reality

----REP------American Public----DEM--Center----------Green------------------

And it's the hard liners you're talking about. There are moderate conservatives who don't want to push a Christian agenda on you. The fact you can't even seem to admit that means you're pretty much beyond all hope. Why don't you just pick up a sign and join the rest of the people who shout without thought.

Show me these so called "moderate conservatives"?

and I want LEADERS not no-names!

haha...."shout without thought"?

That's impossible in my "world view".....everything I do requires a reason and good logic to go along with it.
    Last edited by JustAlex; 02-01-2013 at 01:51 AM.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast