Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1

    Always Important to Read Auctions Carefully...

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-Bowman-...item3cce7b686f

    A scammer for sure...but an honest one I suppose.
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

    Always looking to add to my Giants PC and Inception PC.

  2. #2
    Nothing good can ever come out of a redeemed redemption card,the seller is a scammer and most likely the people bidding are also.I can see the winner starting a case with Topps saying he pulled it out of a pack went to redeem it and the code was already redeemed.Ebay should not allow this type of sale,I mean nothing they can do to prohibit it but I see it ending badly either way.
    All my teams stink.

    Let us Pray.Hidden Content

  3. #3
    no scam here man.... it is clearly stated in the title and description. This goes on more often than you think. Some people actually want used redemption cards. Why?? Well, that's beyond me!
    Hidden Content - PC/FT/FSHidden Content - PLEASE SUBSCRIBE (I SUB BACK!!!)

  4. #4

  5. #5
    He didn't scam anyone. He clearly stated multiple times that it was redeemed. Be careful man, that's how people get bad wraps.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by joeylion View Post
    no scam here man.... it is clearly stated in the title and description. This goes on more often than you think. Some people actually want used redemption cards. Why?? Well, that's beyond me!
    Yea you're right I guess I used the wrong word,not necessarily scamming but capitalizing on people's lack of reading the whole description.Heck the way it's worded people might think they're getting the live card that was already redeemed.
    All my teams stink.

    Let us Pray.Hidden Content

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by spuds1961 View Post
    Heck the way it's worded people might think they're getting the live card that was already redeemed.
    good point as well
    Hidden Content - PC/FT/FSHidden Content - PLEASE SUBSCRIBE (I SUB BACK!!!)

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by baseballboy2 View Post
    He didn't scam anyone. He clearly stated multiple times that it was redeemed. Be careful man, that's how people get bad wraps.
    what kind of "wrap"? Lettuce wrap? Turkey and cheese wrap?

    :)
    Hidden Content - PC/FT/FSHidden Content - PLEASE SUBSCRIBE (I SUB BACK!!!)

  9. #9
    Yea I was looking for a Harper auto and have seen a bunch of these. Was actually gonna make a thread about it. Like the Bowman Red auto redeemed redemption I think was at like $80! Do you all think its people not reading, or a collector that thinks it's an interesting item. Either way I can't imagine paying that much let alone any amount for one.
    ~Matt
    Avatar- Kieran Richardson/ CRISTIANO RONALDO 2004 Upper Deck SP Authentic Signs of the Times Dual Auto #'d/199
    COLLECTING: Red Sox, Orioles, Eagles, and Frank THE BIG HURT Thomas

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by MCXC1987 View Post
    Yea I was looking for a Harper auto and have seen a bunch of these. Was actually gonna make a thread about it. Like the Bowman Red auto redeemed redemption I think was at like $80! Do you all think its people not reading, or a collector that thinks it's an interesting item. Either way I can't imagine paying that much let alone any amount for one.
    I think it's people that are going to try and turn the redeemed redemption into the actual card,for Topps sake I hope this doesn't happen.
    All my teams stink.

    Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •