Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1 box Prizm and 8 packs SPA!

I am done with SPA and Prizm to hold out for Contenders!

SPA..

This was in the 8th pack! Guy walks in an buys 1 pack from new box, and got a Kirk Cousins auto patch! Nice Stuff!

Prizm..

Pulled another Trich 2 in last 2 weeks! Same guy opens a box and gets alshon auto! I cant pull jeffery or luck this year! He wanted to trade the Jeffery for the Trich, I am not that stupid! Of course the Jeffery is in-hand and I will prob wait 2 years for this one like my Crown siloutte!

Oh ya this popped out near the end! I wanted to just buy a few packs of each product and ended up with the whole box...

1/1 Black Prizm of a RC at least from 1st round! Too bad he wasnt a lineman!
    Last edited by bearsfanincltnc; 01-31-2013 at 03:26 PM.
    Go Gators and Bears!
    I only collect Justin Blackmon and I guess I am getting in the SUPER collector range of Alshon Jeffery! Over 40 autos and rising!

Nice Tannehill and hopefully the Richardson comes back quick!

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

Nice break, if you decide to sell the 1/1 please LMK. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Joncamburn View Post
    Nice break, if you decide to sell the 1/1 please LMK. Thanks.

oh i am selling but its going to ebay quick!
    Go Gators and Bears!
    I only collect Justin Blackmon and I guess I am getting in the SUPER collector range of Alshon Jeffery! Over 40 autos and rising!

Some descent hits congrats. Are you willing to sell the K Moore? If so I would be interested in a price. Thanks
    Kellen Moore Super-Collector!!!!
    Moore PC: Hidden Content
    Moore Need List: Hidden Content
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by texastexanCC View Post
    Some descent hits congrats. Are you willing to sell the K Moore? If so I would be interested in a price. Thanks
    not at this time, thanks!
    Go Gators and Bears!

what's the price on a box of prizm. nice pull on the 1/1. good looking stuff.
    Banner For BucketHidden Content
    Looking For: Gronkowski, Brady, 2011 Certified

Quote Originally Posted by BradyToMoss View Post
    what's the price on a box of prizm. nice pull on the 1/1. good looking stuff.
    LCS is 120 and rising! I heard this stuff may approach 150 or even 200! My buddy has a case coming and Im in at 100 a box if I decide to get more. It all depends if panini can hold out on Contenders for a couple more weeks.
    Go Gators and Bears!

Nice hit on the 1/1. Good call on throwing it on ebay fast. Should pull a decent number!
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to all that I've dealt with!

Nice looking Tannehill, and can't complain about a Richardson. Hopefully he signs in a reasonable time.
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 11/12/14

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast