Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Couple new cards for trade!!

     
  1. #1

    Couple new cards for trade!!

    LOOKING TO TRADE THESE WILL BE LOOKING FOR STUTT FROM MY SIG OR CURRENT EAGLES..IF WORST CASE WILL LOOK AT BUCKETS AND LIST..HERE IS THE NEW ALSO CHECK MY BUCKET FOR OTHER STUFF.

    #11/100


    #189/299




    #42/75












    COLLECTING:Carson Wentz*Zach Ertz*Jordan matthews*Nelson Agholor* Always looking for cards #/50 or less does not have to be Eagles players!!Be sure to check out my Ebay store!!
    Hidden Content

  2. Kronozio
  3. #2
    I don't know if you have any interest in these but I'd give you all of these for the Tannehill...thought I'd give it a shot..lol. Also CMB to see if there's anything for the Tannehill.
    http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/...s/IMG_2387.jpg
    http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/...s/IMG_2343.jpg
    http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/...s/IMG_2289.jpg
    http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/...s/IMG_2267.jpg
    http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/...ps4b701893.jpg
    Hidden Content
    Inserts and Rookies: Hidden Content
    I collect all current Miami Dolphins. Specific Player collections: Dan Marino, Bob Griese, Brian Griese, Howie Long/Chris Long, Adrian Peterson
    I only ship in the USA! NO EXCEPTIONS!

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by crzy4phins View Post
    I don't know if you have any interest in these but I'd give you all of these for the Tannehill...thought I'd give it a shot..lol. Also CMB to see if there's anything for the Tannehill.
    http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/...s/IMG_2387.jpg
    http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/...s/IMG_2343.jpg
    http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/...s/IMG_2289.jpg
    http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/...s/IMG_2267.jpg
    http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/...ps4b701893.jpg
    not seeing noing for the tannehill.. however i do like those 2 nick foles gu cards..
    COLLECTING:Carson Wentz*Zach Ertz*Jordan matthews*Nelson Agholor* Always looking for cards #/50 or less does not have to be Eagles players!!Be sure to check out my Ebay store!!
    Hidden Content

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by JUNEJUNES View Post
    not seeing noing for the tannehill.. however i do like those 2 nick foles gu cards..
    The Platinum Foles is traded...I'll check your bucket to see if there's anything for the other Foles.
    Hidden Content
    Inserts and Rookies: Hidden Content
    I collect all current Miami Dolphins. Specific Player collections: Dan Marino, Bob Griese, Brian Griese, Howie Long/Chris Long, Adrian Peterson
    I only ship in the USA! NO EXCEPTIONS!

  6. #5

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by dxdominator View Post
    i need the tann
    dont see nothing on your trade list id need...
    COLLECTING:Carson Wentz*Zach Ertz*Jordan matthews*Nelson Agholor* Always looking for cards #/50 or less does not have to be Eagles players!!Be sure to check out my Ebay store!!
    Hidden Content

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by crzy4phins View Post
    The Platinum Foles is traded...I'll check your bucket to see if there's anything for the other Foles.
    please do
    COLLECTING:Carson Wentz*Zach Ertz*Jordan matthews*Nelson Agholor* Always looking for cards #/50 or less does not have to be Eagles players!!Be sure to check out my Ebay store!!
    Hidden Content

  9. #8
    anybody today??
    COLLECTING:Carson Wentz*Zach Ertz*Jordan matthews*Nelson Agholor* Always looking for cards #/50 or less does not have to be Eagles players!!Be sure to check out my Ebay store!!
    Hidden Content

  10. #9
    looking to move these..
    COLLECTING:Carson Wentz*Zach Ertz*Jordan matthews*Nelson Agholor* Always looking for cards #/50 or less does not have to be Eagles players!!Be sure to check out my Ebay store!!
    Hidden Content

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •