Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I cannot speak for Lebron's intelligence.Personally I think Kyrie is the next big thing.In 2 years he will ne one of the top PG.But Paul is one of Lebron's buddies apparently

I was referring to the fact that in two years, nobody, including LeBron, would be dumb enough to want a 30-year old CP3 over Kyrie Irving.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bendenham's Items on eBay

This makes for a great story, but I am of the opinion this will NEVER happen. He is not coming back. I would love it... him and Kyrie? Nasty! But just don't see it.

Cleveland needs to keep doing what they are doing and build through the draft while Kyrie is coming into his own (because as good as he has been, I don't even think he's scratched the surface of what he can become). Thompson is a solid player, jury is still out on if Waiters was the right call. Zeller puts in ok minutes of the bench. I would love to see what this team could do with 1 more top 3 pick (which we will get this year) and a full year of health from Andy (which will likely never happen).

SCF Rewards
    Country

LBJ already has a ring and there is no way that he is going to come close to having more than 3. It'll make sense for him to go back, get a lot of money and redeem himself with the Cleveland crowd. Now a days it all comes down to money and Miami is not going to be able to keep that team together after 2014.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I agree he will not win more than 3.After this year Miami is in cap trouble so the big 3 is done.

LBJ already has a ring and there is no way that he is going to come close to having more than 3. It'll make sense for him to go back, get a lot of money and redeem himself with the Cleveland crowd. Now a days it all comes down to money and Miami is not going to be able to keep that team together after 2014.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12