Yankees To Sign Travis Hafner

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2013/0...is-hafner.html

The deal guarantees Hafner $2MM or so, Ken Davidoff of the New York Post reports (on Twitter).
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Don't the Yankees have enough broken down old men on their team without signing Hafner?
    "I felt I had to prove...that the Yankees are just a team of ballplayers, not a pride of supermen." - Sandy Koufax; after striking out a series record 15 batters in game 1 of the '63 World Series

Lookin 4 vintage Dodgers/Rams, Kemp and Kershaw RCs, Lakers 80s-present

UGH we are going to need walkers on opening day.
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Wow I now have a nice pc card of Hafner,an artifacts auto gu numbered to 25.If you hold onto a card long enough eventually the Yankees will get him.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

I'm a Hafner and a Yankees fan so it'll be nice to see him in the uniform. Guess this means they wont even be considering Sizemore now though!
    Hidden Content - Have/Want lists, Breaks + More! Hidden Content
    I collect these players: Hidden Content , Hidden Content + NY Giants, Yankees
    01/10/10 - 500th Dave Winfield Card -- 08/28/11 - 600th Card -- 01/27/12 - 700th Card!

Quote Originally Posted by Boinks View Post
    I'm a Hafner and a Yankees fan so it'll be nice to see him in the uniform. Guess this means they wont even be considering Sizemore now though!
    I would have actually liked to see them go after Sizemore. I think his career is probably done but there is a slight chance that he could return to All Star center field levels. Worth the risk if you can sign him cheap and have the roster space for him. Great upside and more than you will get out of Hafner.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Sizemore just had another microfracture surgery and isn't expected back until at least after the All-Star Break, if ever.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos
    Johnson/Mears/Nadeau/Reutimann