Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Let me know on the Denarius Moore as well...
    Collecting any and all Oakland Raiders and Winnipeg Jets - Current or Former, just need to be wearing their logo on the card!

Congrats on the Luck #/10
    MIAMI DOLPHINS SCF SUPER COLLECTOR!
    Dolphins PC: 9486 1300+ Gu'ed & Auto

Ah, okay. Haven't been there in a LONG time. Still a messy place with cards stacked everywhere to the point where you can't move? :P The only one I've been to recently is the one in Wood Village which is terrible. But I live out in Sandy so it sucks going all the way out to SE Portland.
    Undercover Pope
    Hidden Content
    BuckHidden Content t
    Hidden Content - Hidden Content SportsCardBlog - FacebHidden Content k
    I ship on Tuesdays & Wednesdays - Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by TheTGB View Post
    Ah, okay. Haven't been there in a LONG time. Still a messy place with cards stacked everywhere to the point where you can't move? :P The only one I've been to recently is the one in Wood Village which is terrible. But I live out in Sandy so it sucks going all the way out to SE Portland.
    Are you talking about All Star Sports Cards? Yes it's still messy (Baseball Cards and More). His prices are the best though and he's a good guy.

Yeah! All-Star Sports Cards. Hate that place. Never has anything in stock. Lacks knowledge of current things in the hobby. I just go there to buy supplies, despite the high prices.

I'll have to pay the guy at Baseball Cards and More a visit sometime soon. It's been awhile and I do remember him being a nice guy.
    Undercover Pope
    Hidden Content
    BuckHidden Content t
    Hidden Content - Hidden Content SportsCardBlog - FacebHidden Content k
    I ship on Tuesdays & Wednesdays - Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by TheTGB View Post
    Yeah! All-Star Sports Cards. Hate that place. Never has anything in stock. Lacks knowledge of current things in the hobby. I just go there to buy supplies, despite the high prices.

I'll have to pay the guy at Baseball Cards and More a visit sometime soon. It's been awhile and I do remember him being a nice guy.
    For sure he's a real cool guy. That other store in Gresham shut its doors last year I think (34 Sports). Some of the shops on the west side are good. Good ole Randy always has a good selection and good prices so I usually go there.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234