What are the odds of getting an auto/jersey in a basketball blaster box?

Panini Threads odds? Panini Prestige odds? NBA Hoops odds? What are they?
    Hidden Content in progress. I collect OKC. Current and former players have be in current uniform unless the attribute of rookie. I also collect former Oklahoma players, Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, Dikembe Motumbo, and Reggie Miller. Always looking to trade up regardless if it's a PC card. I usually ship within the next 3 week days. Want HOFer Autos.

Quote Originally Posted by hammybone View Post
    Panini Threads odds? Panini Prestige odds? NBA Hoops odds? What are they?
    It should say if it has one or the other on the box. Upper deck blaster use to have gu in each one if I'm not mistaken
    Hidden Content

Looking for anything of Chris Bosh, Dallas Mavs , LBJ, All-star cards.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Terrible, ive busted about 4 prestige, 2 threads, and about 3 hoops and only got an Arnett Moultrie Auto from the prestige. I do like the prestige the best though because there's rookies in every pack.
    I Collect- Ray Allen, Dirk Nowitzki, Reggie Miller, Jason Williams
    New Bucket, still updating
    Hidden Content Everything is open to offers
    Will PAY for the whereabouts of the 2003/04 Flair Final Edition Auto Jason Williams 1/1!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fireice113 View Post
    Terrible, ive busted about 4 prestige, 2 threads, and about 3 hoops and only got an Arnett Moultrie Auto from the prestige. I do like the prestige the best though because there's rookies in every pack.
    Hoops blasters are only $10.

in previous years, it was normally 1 hit per blaster. But this year, Panini started to produce boxes that no longer guarenteed hits per blaster box. Ive bused a few boxes of this years products and I haven't hit anything. Threads is terrible, its mostly base, no rookies because those are autos and maybe 2-3 inserts. Prestige and Hoops are better because at least theres base rookies in the packs.
    Looking for team or player lots??? PM to make a deal!

Quote Originally Posted by romayo View Post
    in previous years, it was normally 1 hit per blaster. But this year, Panini started to produce boxes that no longer guarenteed hits per blaster box. Ive bused a few boxes of this years products and I haven't hit anything. Threads is terrible, its mostly base, no rookies because those are autos and maybe 2-3 inserts. Prestige and Hoops are better because at least theres base rookies in the packs.
    Panini never really offered a hit per box. Actually only recently have they in some cases promised some hits, now usually blasters are promising at least 1 single color jersey card etc.

some blasters have a jersey card or manufactured patch in each box, just check the boxes, it will usually say so in large print, i did not buy basketball blasters lately so i dot recall which