What are the odds of getting an auto/jersey in a basketball blaster box?

Panini Threads odds? Panini Prestige odds? NBA Hoops odds? What are they?
    Hidden Content in progress. I collect OKC. Current and former players have be in current uniform unless the attribute of rookie. I also collect former Oklahoma players, Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, Dikembe Motumbo, and Reggie Miller. Always looking to trade up regardless if it's a PC card. I usually ship within the next 3 week days. Want HOFer Autos.

2. 2bros - Exclusive 2 (2/19) - Moved 4/25
    [QUOTE=hammybone;12456748]Panini Threads odds? Panini Prestige odds? NBA Hoops odds? What are they?[/QUOTE]

It should say if it has one or the other on the box. Upper deck blaster use to have gu in each one if I'm not mistaken

Terrible, ive busted about 4 prestige, 2 threads, and about 3 hoops and only got an Arnett Moultrie Auto from the prestige. I do like the prestige the best though because there's rookies in every pack.
    I Collect- Ray Allen, Dirk Nowitzki, Reggie Miller, Jason Williams
    New Bucket, still updating
    Hidden Content Everything is open to offers
    Will PAY for the whereabouts of the 2003/04 Flair Final Edition Auto Jason Williams 1/1!!!!!!

[QUOTE=fireice113;12457251]Terrible, ive busted about 4 prestige, 2 threads, and about 3 hoops and only got an Arnett Moultrie Auto from the prestige. I do like the prestige the best though because there's rookies in every pack.[/QUOTE]

Hoops blasters are only $10.

in previous years, it was normally 1 hit per blaster. But this year, Panini started to produce boxes that no longer guarenteed hits per blaster box. Ive bused a few boxes of this years products and I haven't hit anything. Threads is terrible, its mostly base, no rookies because those are autos and maybe 2-3 inserts. Prestige and Hoops are better because at least theres base rookies in the packs.
    Looking for team or player lots??? PM to make a deal!

[QUOTE=romayo;12471233]in previous years, it was normally 1 hit per blaster. But this year, Panini started to produce boxes that no longer guarenteed hits per blaster box. Ive bused a few boxes of this years products and I haven't hit anything. Threads is terrible, its mostly base, no rookies because those are autos and maybe 2-3 inserts. Prestige and Hoops are better because at least theres base rookies in the packs.[/QUOTE]

Panini never really offered a hit per box. Actually only recently have they in some cases promised some hits, now usually blasters are promising at least 1 single color jersey card etc.

[B][COLOR=#0000cd]some blasters have a jersey card or manufactured patch in each box, just check the boxes, it will usually say so in large print, i did not buy basketball blasters lately so i dot recall which[/COLOR][/B]