Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Contenders Next week??

Panini isnt saying anything about it on their blog! Is it still out next week or is it pushed again? I like to get some more prizm from my buddy if it is pushed.
    Go Gators and Bears!
    I only collect Justin Blackmon and I guess I am getting in the SUPER collector range of Alshon Jeffery! Over 40 autos and rising!

considering panini just released prizm they would be competing with themselves if they release contenders next week. thats bad for their own business. i dont know if they are going to hold it back, but i would lean more towards them pushing contenders release date back.
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

Quote Originally Posted by meandsharon11 View Post
    considering panini just released prizm they would be competing with themselves if they release contenders next week. thats bad for their own business. i dont know if they are going to hold it back, but i would lean more towards them pushing contenders release date back.
    thats what I am thinking but they shoved out crown and limited back to back, so who knows! lol
    Go Gators and Bears!
    I only collect Justin Blackmon and I guess I am getting in the SUPER collector range of Alshon Jeffery! Over 40 autos and rising!

I bet since they haven't done anything on their blog with it, preview or anything, it'll be pushed back at least a week.

its out next week! Just got reply from panini on twitter that its coming next week.
    Last edited by bearsfanincltnc; 02-01-2013 at 03:33 PM.
    Go Gators and Bears!

They have like 30 other products. I really do not think that prizm releasing a week before it makes any difference

I just locked in a case and blowout informed me its set to release on time. So here's to hoping.
    Kellen Moore Super-Collector!!!!
    Moore PC: Hidden Content
    Moore Need List: Hidden Content
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

I am surprised it is coming out on time.

Quote Originally Posted by jaybird_1981 View Post
    I am surprised it is coming out on time.
    It's really not on time, as the original release date was early Jan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast