Kronozio
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I can use that. lmk what you think. thanks.
    I collect Dan Marino, Jason Taylor, Zach Thomas, Lamar Miller and Ryan Tannehill.Hidden Content

2. 2bros - Exclusive 1 (2/19) - Moved 4/25
    check out my post #15
    Needs: Brewers Pitcher Mark Rogers '04 pick
    Red Sox - HOF & Current Players
    Current Patriots Cards
    Larry Bird, Carmelo/Lebron/Wade RC's

Quote Originally Posted by Bakerman8419 View Post
    I can use that. lmk what you think. thanks.
    Is the Marino serialed? Im guessing about $15 to $20 for the Marino. I dont know the pricing range for 2002 Fleer Authentix Hometown Heroes Memorabilia what is the significance of the Ft Lauderdale? Ive noticed some have city designations and some dont.

Can I get a scan of the Marino (just the front) COMC doesnt have any.

Thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by matt_curren View Post
    check out my post #15
    Sorry about missing you bud. The only Pats I may have are early 90s base. PM me if you need those. thanks.
    I collect Dan Marino, Jason Taylor, Zach Thomas, Lamar Miller and Ryan Tannehill.Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Aknot View Post
    Is the Marino serialed? Im guessing about $15 to $20 for the Marino. I dont know the pricing range for 2002 Fleer Authentix Hometown Heroes Memorabilia what is the significance of the Ft Lauderdale? Ive noticed some have city designations and some dont.

Can I get a scan of the Marino (just the front) COMC doesnt have any.

Thanks
    Here is a scan of the Marino

It is not numbered but the stated print run according to Beckett is 3000. It also books at $12.

Your JT is the parallel version to the base version. Fort Lauderdale versions have stated print runs of 50 and there is even a more rare version /5 called South Beach. Your version books at $30. Lmk what we can do to get a deal done. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakerman8419 View Post
    Sorry about missing you bud. The only Pats I may have are early 90s base. PM me if you need those. thanks.
    Ouch sorry I don't need any of those - any interest in buying cheap?
    Needs: Brewers Pitcher Mark Rogers '04 pick
    Red Sox - HOF & Current Players
    Current Patriots Cards
    Larry Bird, Carmelo/Lebron/Wade RC's

Quote Originally Posted by matt_curren View Post
    Ouch sorry I don't need any of those - any interest in buying cheap?
    Not at this time but may be interested in the future. Thanks.

Anyone else?

bump.

Still looking to move some base!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast