Ideal temperature to store cards at?

It's not like I store my cards outside or in the garage in the 100 degree summers the -15 degree winters, but I was wondering if there was a certain temperature I should aim to keep my cards room at. Any ranges that I should definitely avoid?
    Twins, Chris Herrmann, Justin Morneau, Michael Cuddyer, sets, Wild, North Stars
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Follow me on Twitter @Hollywood_42_ Hidden Content

I know in my computer room where I have most of my cards the temperature ranges from 60 to 80 degrees and I've never had a problem with damage or having them stick together.I'm guessing cold weather wouldn't damage cards but heat surely will.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Cold weather and humidity can be bad for cards, especially hard freezes. Attics are horrible places to store cards, as the heat is magnified. Room temp is best if possible naturally.

Thanks to both of you for the feedback! My card room (my room, lol) is in the basement, so in the winter it gets a bit colder than usual, so I wasn't sure if I should be getting extra heat in there. It cools down a lot in the summer too, so that's great. Thanks again to you both!
    Twins, Chris Herrmann, Justin Morneau, Michael Cuddyer, sets, Wild, North Stars
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Follow me on Twitter @Hollywood_42_ Hidden Content

Unless you live in Antarctica or in the Sahara, I wouldn't worry about the temperatures.

I would however worry about light. Lots of people like to display autographs and over time they can fade. I keep my PC in a plastic box and only take them out when I look through them.

165 degrees will kill the E-coli in the cards.
    ITS GREAT TO LOVE ALL NEW YORK SPORTS TEAMS!

Hidden Content