Cleaning up my desk sale..... Gretzky crosby okposo etc scans and prices! L@@k

SHIPPING WILL BE ACTUAL COST OF POSTAGE AND ENVELOPE. FOR SALE, MAY CONSIDER A TRADE IF IT IS SOMETHING I CAN USE. PM ME IF INTERESTED IN ANYTHING! THANKS FOR LOOKING

OKPOSO UD BLACK LETTERMEN AUTO PATCHES NAMEPLATE $175 shipped

SIDNEY CROSBY BLACK DIAMOND CHAMP RINGS $47 sold
    WAYNE GRETZKY BLACK DIAMOND CHAMP RINGS $60 sold
    STEVE KAMPFER BLACK DIAMOND CHAMP RINGS $10
    IGINLA THORNTON HEATLEY GETZLAF SPGU QUAD JERSEY $20
    RICK NASH 11/12 DOMINION BASE $3
    SHANE DOAN 11/12 DOMINION BASE $2

GRETZKY 05/06 CUP BASE #155/249 $75 shipped
    Last edited by sjw241; 02-03-2013 at 03:00 AM. Reason: marking cards sold
    DON'T KNOW HOW TO LIST ON EBAY? DON'T WANT THE HASSLES FROM EBAY BUYERS? WANT THE MOST FOR YOUR CARDS? SEND THEM TO ME TO SELL FOR YOU! I HAVE REFERENCES AND SELL ALL TYPES OF CARDS! HIGH END, LOW END AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN! PM FOR MORE DETAILS

bummmmmp
    DON'T KNOW HOW TO LIST ON EBAY? DON'T WANT THE HASSLES FROM EBAY BUYERS? WANT THE MOST FOR YOUR CARDS? SEND THEM TO ME TO SELL FOR YOU! I HAVE REFERENCES AND SELL ALL TYPES OF CARDS! HIGH END, LOW END AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN! PM FOR MORE DETAILS

What would be your best on the three rings cards?
    For Base Cards "Tons of UD Base"

Bucket Hidden Content

"Proud Member of the Hate Trifecta" "Habs "Yanks "Cowboys
    I TRADE BY BOOK VALUE! I COULD CARE LESS WHAT THE LAST FEW SOLD FOR ON THE BAY!

Quote Originally Posted by habslover View Post
    What would be your best on the three rings cards?
    Sent you a PM. Thanks

Crosby and gretzky rings are sold! All other pm's are answered! Thanks