looking for topps 2013 base set # 7 card to complete set

if anyone has it let me know so we can work out a deal
    LETS GO RED SOX!!!!!!

I think topps left the #7 out this year. I'd imagine they'd probably release it in series 2 or update as a ssp but as far as now I don't think there is one.
    Changing paths, no more set collecting. Just PC'ing Orioles Auto's and Patches.

Quote Originally Posted by kream88 View Post
    I think topps left the #7 out this year. I'd imagine they'd probably release it in series 2 or update as a ssp but as far as now I don't think there is one.
    I think this is the case - I went through 6 boxes and have not pulled the #7. Strange.

I can't see them leaving this card out. Although they have in the pass, I see them coming out with it as a short print, just another money gimmick.
    Changing paths, no more set collecting. Just PC'ing Orioles Auto's and Patches.

they left it out- its traditionally been Mantle, and rumor has it there is a money dispute between the Mantle family and Topps, hence his omission in this year's set

Ed
    taking a break from trading

Quote Originally Posted by palantri View Post
    they left it out- its traditionally been Mantle, and rumor has it there is a money dispute between the Mantle family and Topps, hence his omission in this year's set

Ed
    exactly what i found out
    LETS GO RED SOX!!!!!!