Anyone want these 2013 Patch cards before I list them on eBay?

Update: Both patches have been traded

I also have a bunch of the Million Dollar Chase code cards (unused).

If you have any 2013 set needs, I have a decent amount, so let me know what you are searching for.

I will sell or trade for 2013 Tigers (mainly Verlanders, and the Smyly Chasing the Dream insert) or a nice Verlander for my PC.

Let me know if you are interested!

Thanks,
    Abigail
    Last edited by VerlanderFan35; 01-31-2013 at 10:24 PM.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    i believe i have a smyly chasing dream insert. Do you have any of Justin upton parallels (Gold, Pink, Camo, Emerald, Etc.) I have the base one but that is all.
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Clemson2012 View Post
    i believe i have a smyly chasing dream insert. Do you have any of Justin upton parallels (Gold, Pink, Camo, Emerald, Etc.) I have the base one but that is all.
    I don't. Are there others you are looking for?

I'd be interested in the Ryan and the Sandberg. Check my bucket for a trade possibility but I don't have anything of Verlander right now. Otherwise, PM me a sell price for the pair.
    Hidden Content

Beckett User Name - Mamunrud
    Sports Card Freaks User Name - Mamunrud

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    just Freddie Freeman from 2013 topps as I dont think that Andrelton Simmons or BJ Upton have a card in series 1
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Clemson2012 View Post
    just Freddie Freeman from 2013 topps as I dont think that Andrelton Simmons or BJ Upton have a card in series 1
    ...and of course, the Freeman is one of the seventeen base cards I don't have.

Can you believe I went through six retail blaster boxes and didn't get one serial numbered card? Must be my lucky week.

that sure is a nice Ryan! I need these base cards 7,68,75,123,201,227,302, I have a Verlander Mini. I also have a couple of Verlabnder GU in my bucket, not 2013's though
    My bucket: Hidden Content

My wantlist: PLUS
    My insert and star player trade page:
    Hidden Content

My Cardinal autograph list:
    Hidden Content

I'm looking for Cardinal autos not listed on my SCF page!!!!!!!!!!

Also Autos of Cal Ripken Jr, Nolan Ryan, and young star players.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cardboard View Post
    that sure is a nice Ryan! I need these base cards 7,68,75,123,201,227,302, I have a Verlander Mini. I also have a couple of Verlabnder GU in my bucket, not 2013's though
    I don't have any of those cards. I do like this card: http://s391.beta.photobucket.com/use...ml?sort=4&o=16

I would be willing to buy this off of you.