LTTF: 2 lowend scrub "D" letterman

As the title says, looking for lowend or scrubs. Doesn't need to be auto'd, just the letter D. Looking for easy trades, and not looking to move decent players. This is a project and the last two letters I need. LMK what you've got and need. I've got '12 Chrome to trade, etc. Thank you!
    Looking to trade for or buy these low end letterman cards. This is a project, not looking to trade for great players, and not trading my good players away. Thank you! 2-D, 1-N
    Please, just return a reply or pm, even if just to say no thanks.
    Bucket's Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

Please, help me finish this lettermen project! Thank you!!
    Looking to trade for or buy these low end letterman cards. This is a project, not looking to trade for great players, and not trading my good players away. Thank you! 2-D, 1-N

Still need these. Thank you

Almost done with this project, please help! Maybe in time for valentines day. It's for my wife.

Still looking. Thank you!

Saturday bump

Still need these. Someone's got to have one or two lol

Still looking for these. Help!!