Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Baseball Card Traders February 2013 trading thread

1. Each trader will send a minimum of 10 cards. Duplicates do not count toward that 10 card minimum.

2. Trades must be posted, confirmed, & completed by the end of the month. If one partner fails to send during the alloted time, he/she will be given a 30 day grace period to complete the trade. Failure to complete the deal after that will result in being cut from the group.

3. General rules, such as MSF for newer SCF members, apply.

Current membership:

Hobbyfan: Mets
    RyanHughes12: Orioles
    Spiegel83: Yankees, Athletics
    Shotgun1970: Reds
    Mr715: Tigers
    Dawson16: Royals
    Desertdogg: Dodgers
    Swib25: Twins
    Fyretiger: Giants
    Crosby 87: Pirates
    Valley Boy: Angels
    Gwo311: White Sox, Cubs
    Baseballfan1977: Rangers On Hiatus
    98Padres: Padres
    Ttmtrader101: Nationals
    Hippieman556: Marlins, Phillies
    Lugnut12mcisaac: Red Sox
    J19R: Mariners
    tglg: Cardinals
    Thrashers2005: Braves
    Wilbur691: Blue Jays

Waiting list:

Hasaleno:Tigers
    Nubiggestfan: Royals
    Crosby 87: Dodgers
    cademm23: Reds
    arpsmith: Giants
    Motown G: Tigers
    SWOWannabe: Twins
    Mark2391: Brewers
    WFTepps: Braves, Nationals
    WacoWillie: Cubs
    Comatoad: Padres
    Wilbur691: Braves, Nationals

Available teams: Brewers, Diamondbacks, Indians, Rays, Rockies.

Group assignments:

Group 1: RyanHughes12/Swib25/Valley Boy/98Padres
    Group 2: Dawson16/Hobbyfan/gwo311/Lugnut12mcisaac
    Group 3: Desertdogg/Spiegel83/Hippieman556
    Group 4: Crosby 87/tglg/Wilbur691
    Group 5: Shotgun1970/J19R
    Group 6: Mr715/Fyretiger/thrashers2005/ttmtrader101

February schedule:

Groups 1 & 2
    Groups 3 & 4
    Groups 5 & 6

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM me or a moderator. Now, let's start trading!

Moderator, please sticky this thread ASAP. Thank you.

Edit, 2/1/13, 3:25 PM (ET): Wilbur691 has joined, and is our new Blue Jays rep.
    Last edited by hobbyfan; 02-01-2013 at 04:25 PM.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

Hello fellow traders I have been doing this for the past 2 spring trainings during Fan Day and hope you can help. Every year I acquire stacks upon stacks of duplicates through here and other ways as well of the Pirates. But I get rid of all the current players during Fan Day at Spring training handing them out to kids who have nothing for that player to sign. I usually though run out of who ever is signing before I get to the end of the line. I also hand out the taped toploaders ive acquire with the cards too over the past yr. It's a good way to clear some space and also a way to make people happy too. So if you can help me out in trying to send only people from the current 40 man roster that would be greatly appreacited. The players that sign usually come from there but unfortunely the list of who is signing is never published due to player availability.

Vic Black
    A.J. Burnett
    Jason Grilli
    Jared Hughes
    Phil Irwin
    Chris Leroux
    Jeff Locke
    Vin Mazzaro
    James McDonald
    Kyle McPherson
    Bryan Morris
    Charlie Morton
    Andrew Oliver
    Wandy Rodriguez
    Zach Stewart
    Hunter Strickland
    Rick van den Hurk
    Tony Watson
    Duke Welker
    Justin Wilson
    Russell Martin
    Michael McKenry
    Tony Sanchez
    Pedro Alvarez
    Clint Barmes
    Chase d'Arnaud
    Josh Harrison
    Jordy Mercer
    Clint Robinson
    Gaby Sanchez
    Neil Walker
    Garrett Jones
    Starling Marte
    Andrew McCutchen
    Alex Presley
    Travis Snider
    Jose Tabata
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content Due to lack of time resources currently not trading.
    Just because I post, doesnt mean I'm home.
    Crosby : 205, Lemieux : 452, Bettis : 329, Hines Ward : 323

Crosby87,

I am sure that I have some cards of these players. I will include these cards mixed in with some other Pirates for our trade this month.

I've posted all of my trades for this month. I'm looking forward to getting some new Orioles cards.

BTW, hobbyfan I never heard from ttmtrader101 or fyretiger last month...
    Check out my blog and wantlists: Hidden Content
    I'm always willing to trade for any Cal Ripken Jr., Nick Markakis, Nolan Reimold, Koji Uehara and other Orioles cards I don't have.

I realize I made a mistake, but we'll roll with it for now, since the last two months of trading have thrown everyone off the track. In March, each group will trade within itself, which should've been this month, and then things'll be back to normal in April.

Ryan: Have you PM'd ttmtrader101 or fyretiger? If not, I'll do that myself later on.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

Quote Originally Posted by hobbyfan View Post
    I realize I made a mistake, but we'll roll with it for now, since the last two months of trading have thrown everyone off the track. In March, each group will trade within itself, which should've been this month, and then things'll be back to normal in April.

Ryan: Have you PM'd ttmtrader101 or fyretiger? If not, I'll do that myself later on.
    Before I cancelled the trades, both of them hadn't been active on the site since early December so I figured PMing them would have been a waste of time.
    Check out my blog and wantlists: Hidden Content
    I'm always willing to trade for any Cal Ripken Jr., Nick Markakis, Nolan Reimold, Koji Uehara and other Orioles cards I don't have.

Just finished posting my trades for this month. Should get some cards out in a week or so.

Sent lots to RyanHughes12 yesterday and Swib25 today. Waiting for Valley Boy & 98Padres to confirm.

Rec'd lot from RyanHughes12 on Monday. Terrific, as usual.

posted all my trades today...anyone else want to do a 25 card team trade this month with me????
    Anyone have that BUM called Adam Dunn (autographs only) PM me with your wants

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast