Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Just sent out all my trades for this month. I am still looking to complete last month's trading. I have PM'ed GWO and haven't heard back from him. I sent him a bubble mailer about a month ago. Has anyone heard from him?

I'm due to trade with Gwo311 next month, so I'll shoot him a PM ASAP. I think part of the problem we're facing now is that the threads aren't being stickied by the moderators for some odd reason. Here we are, near the end of the month, and this thread is not stickied. It doesn't make sense.

I did receive a nice lot from Swib25 yesterday, which included a 2011 Hoyt Wilhelm Topps Tribute card (NY Giants instead of Mets, but he did play for the Mets at the end of his career, so I'm wondering if this is an error card). Still waiting to hear from Valley Boy & 98Padres. Where did they go?
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

mailing off lots today
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content Due to lack of time resources currently not trading.
    I mail once a week on Saturday. If I forget to respond , just send me a reminder.
    Crosby : 205, Lemieux : 452, Bettis : 329, Hines Ward : 323

Thanks and keep me posted, Hobbyfan.

All my trades are posted for this month. Ryanhughes I will be sending out your package this week. Sorry for the delay.

Hobbyfan, is it okay if I swap out the A's for the Diamondbacks next month?

That's a can-do. BTW, have yet to hear from gwo311 after sending him a PM. Don't know what the deal is, but when the new thread goes up on Friday, I'd like to get a mod to sticky it ASAP.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

Quote Originally Posted by hobbyfan View Post
    That's a can-do. BTW, have yet to hear from gwo311 after sending him a PM. Don't know what the deal is, but when the new thread goes up on Friday, I'd like to get a mod to sticky it ASAP.
    Thanks. Not sure what happened to GWO311 either.

Just sent Chris (gwo311) another PM. He was last on 2 weeks ago yesterday, so I don't know what the deal is. Hoping he checks in, and soon.

March thread will be up later tonight.

Gwo311 replied. He's been recovering from ACL surgery, and said he was getting caught up. Spiegel83 & RyanHughes12, he's sending your stuff out from January.

The March thread is up at this link:

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...trading-thread

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast