Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking to buy/trade for Sebastian Telfair!

Hello,

I am looking to buy or trade for Sebastian Telfair cards. I am mainly looking for his rookie year cards. I would prefer to pay via paypal. I also have a limited amount to trade, but who knows I could have something you are looking for! Please feel free to email me at ktzdaman@hotmail.com Thank you!

nothing big but LMK if you can use any

TELFAIR , SEBASTIAN
    2001 Hit AUTHENTIC JERSEY GU

-TELFAIR, SEBASTIAN-
    04-05 Topps #233 RC
    04-05 Topps #233 RC 1ST EDITION
    2005 Topps Total TOTAL DOMINATION
    06-07 Ultra #136 GOLD MEDALLION
    09-10 UD #108
    09-10 UD 3D w/Alston
    Always looking to add to my USA Basketball , Michael Jordan , and Pippen Collection.

I can use the 04-05 tops 1 edition. Is there someone you collect or do you have a price. Regualer envelope on shipping will be fine. Is the Hit authentic jersey from 2004? If so I can use that too! Please email me at ktzdaman@hotmail.com Thanks! Shane

Thank you for the reply Lieutenant... I've already got one of those :(

I have an 04-05 Bowman Chrome autographed refractor numbered 33/50. Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you some scans.

Thanks.

-Brad
    Bucket: Hidden Content
    PC Tier I: Walker, Westbrook, PC Tier II: Beal, Drummond, Hardaway Jr., PC Tier III: Thompson, Burke, Lewis, Giannis
    WTB/WTTF: RC AU, RC AU/GU, RC SSP, BGS Gem, PSA Pristine

I have the bowman chrome already! Thanks for the response though! I now have anthony davis, irving, kidd-gilchrist and others for trade! Still looking for rookie year telfair!!

do you need the topps bazooka rookie card?

Let me know if you are interested I have a 04-05 Bowman Rookie Registration Jersey $3.50 shipped gift or cash $4 reg pay pal let me know.

Thank you for both of your responses! I do however have both of those already :(

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast