Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    JDOE: Here's a suggestion.

Since you have to post a trade with Comatoad, I would think it covers both of your groups, since you both are members of Madman1978's group. One trade covers it all, and you won't have to duplicate.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

2. Wata Photo
    I have a solid Ravens lot and an excellent Lions lot ready. I'm just waiting for Mr715 and Brandon to accept my trade requests before I ship them out. The Lions lot is probably the nicest out of all of my trades this month, but I tried to make them all good.
    Resident 2010 Finest Football Collector
    Just PM me for a current want list!

Quote Originally Posted by JDOE View Post
    Okay, I think I have everything straight now.

In this trade group I have to send to Mr715, comatoad and Brandon711.

In the TEAM COLLECTOR'S GROUP I have to send to jradford (Dolphins), BigCoop70 (Packers), comatoad again, NBSII (Cowboys) and mlkman (Redskins).

Hey comatoad, I have one decent lot of Chargers for you, but then I'm pretty much cleaned out of Chargers. I guess even though we're supposed to trade in both groups, we should just do one trade, right? Stupid question, I know. I have plenty of them!
    That's ok. When you're done with your chargers, you could always send Padres cards, if you collect baseball at all.
    Hidden Content

What do I collect? Anything and everything San Diego Padres (in uniform) - cards, programs, books and collectibles - and Chicago Blackhawks! I also collect San Diego hockey items -- Mariners (WHA) and Gulls (various).

Anybody else get their February trade rejected by WHyFly?
    Hidden Content

What do I collect? Anything and everything San Diego Padres (in uniform) - cards, programs, books and collectibles - and Chicago Blackhawks! I also collect San Diego hockey items -- Mariners (WHA) and Gulls (various).

I just finished a January trade with WhyFly. He may not have enough cards of your team to warrant a deal. I recommend PM'ing him first before posting trades.

Speaking as we were of February trading, I sent a Steelers lot to Abby78 today, and have the Bears ready to go on Monday. Waiting for Harvey615 to confirm, and have sent him a PM on this matter.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

Received lots from Mlkman (Jan) and hobbyfan (Feb) yesterday. Sweet Steelers cards from both. My February trades will be going out this week to Hobbyfan, Romulusvex and Crosby87.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    BASEBALL I COLLECT: Ripken, Bonds, Clemente and other Pittsburgh Pirates
    FOOTBALL I COLLECT: P. Manning, LT, Marino, and most Pittsburgh Steelers
    HOCKEY I COLLECT: Lemieux, Crosby, Malkin and other Pens Stars

Bucket: Hidden Content

Lots sent to Mr715 and Comatoad

Still waiting on brandon711 to confirm

Lot sent to Mr715 today. Enjoy!

I'm just waiting on brandon711 to confirm.
    Resident 2010 Finest Football Collector
    Just PM me for a current want list!

February trades with Hobbyfan, Romulusvex and Crosby87 mailed today.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    BASEBALL I COLLECT: Ripken, Bonds, Clemente and other Pittsburgh Pirates
    FOOTBALL I COLLECT: P. Manning, LT, Marino, and most Pittsburgh Steelers
    HOCKEY I COLLECT: Lemieux, Crosby, Malkin and other Pens Stars

Bucket: Hidden Content

Good Evening Everyone! I ran this by Jacob already and he gave me the go ahead, so here goes...

I finally decided it's time to move as much stuff as I can and dwindle down everything non PC. I have a mix of base, serial #, Rc's etc. Some teams have most but not all. I have the following teams so if you would like to make a one time team for team trade please post up a deal if you are interested. The numbers next to the team are the amount of cards in the lot...

Lions 26
    Chargers 22
    Titans 26
    Redskins 29
    Browns 25
    Cardinals 26
    Giants 26
    Bengals 37
    Eagles 44
    Buccaneers 28
    Raiders 34
    Jets 39
    Ravens 37
    Broncos 40
    Chiefs 29
    Falcons 30
    Bills 43
    Seahawks 20
    Saints 34
    Vikings 24
    Texans 25
    Rams 31
    Bears 25
    49ers 60

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast