Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another tragedy strikes my family, trades being held off.

I am very sorry to say that I had to leave home on very quick notice last night having to do with another tragedy in my family. I will be away at least a week. I am sorry to all who I have trade talks/trades Im suppose to send out today or tomorrow, i will try and make up for them one way or another i promise! I won't have the internet where I am staying so this will be the last time I get to come on here. Once again I'm sorry and I will send out my trades as soon as I get home.

Dale

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harpercollector's Items on eBay

You are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm sure that everyone in the middle of a trade with you will be more than understanding. My condolonces

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Do what you gotta do. We'll all be here when you get back.

Take care, man.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See notoriousrob101's Items on eBay

I hope all goes well. I completed a few large trades with you and they always went smooth. I am sure a mod could have the trades put on pending.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    See Riley_NBHC's Items on eBay

I hope the best for you. I know I have not made any trades with you but the time may come. For the people you have dealt with, I'm sure they will understand. Do what you have to do to get by and come back. The community will stay the same for you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks everyone. I am back now and sending all my trades out tomorrow and trying to reply to everyone in my inbox as soon as I can. Also, my bucket is a little bit of a mess right now so I will have to figure that out before I make any more trades. Thanks for all the kind words though.

Dale