Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Any team that gets him is getting a great QB in return. No idea where he is going to play, just hope that it isn't Philly.

I for one am a huge Niner fan, i have never really liked Smith as i never thought he was QB that could get us to the Big Game> i think the only reason why he has been so successful is that he has been better coached and was given a VERY SAFE game to play under Harbough , i was extremely surprised he lost the starting job so quick as he did and the past 2 years everyone has seen what a great guy he is to have on their Team. Again im not a Smith fan and never was but i think he has gained alot of respect from alot of people > me included > i hope he goes to a Team he wants to play for and ends up having a fine career

I wouldnt mind him going to the vikes. Ponder is terrible.
    Collecting Adrian Peterson and Blake Griffin in that order.
    my bucket
    Hidden Content

ponder hasn't really had time to develop. Although he was very inconsistent. He had a lot of games where he had less than 20 pass attempts. He did have some really good games though. I think ponder needs a couple more years and he will be stable. Smith isn't that big of an upgrade long term. He needs to go to a team that has a good qb coach as a head coach that will be around at least a few years. It wouldn't surprise me to see the raiders drop Palmer and get smith for less money. Who knows where he will wind up though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12