Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Army
    Detroit Tigers Detroit Red Wings Detroit Lions

Jimmy Lee Dykes

I didn't need to read any farther than this.

What are you implying?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

so he would be given the death penalty without a trial?

Did buddy who shot his boss in NYC get a trial? We're talking about stopping a crime from continuing and saving a child's life.
    If he surrenders before he dies, he gets a trial.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Uneducated, Hillbilly Nut-Job is what I am implying, and if you think that I am stereotyping, then you would be 100% correct
    Last edited by centrehice; 02-01-2013 at 02:15 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think the only other option is to have a team ready to open the entrance to that bunker and slide a Stun Granade through the PVC pipe theya have been using to communicate. I think this is the less lethal way to take of this. The only risk is that the guy might start shooting randomly. This is a very hard situation for anybody and needs to be planned. I believed the guy is not going down without a fight and hopefully he does not harm the kid before killing himself.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Army
    Detroit Tigers Detroit Red Wings Detroit Lions

Uneducated, Hillbilly Nut-Job is what I am implying, and if you think that I am stereotyping, then you would be 100% correct

Good for you. I wish I could figure all that out just from a name.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Good for you. I wish I could figure all that out just from a name.

How could you not?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Yeah. Just like I'm certain I'm reading an argument between a colourful creature flying high above the sky who is currently either 32 or 33 years old and the faceoff dot on a hockey rink as spoken by a Frenchman.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Well if there is a trial it should bhe a quick decision.Death within 2 weeks save the tax payers money.He has ruined this little boy who appparently is autistic.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

wickabee, I am all for them shooting him, if he gets out alive, there should be no trial and he should be executed.

and at what point do we stop waiting and do something, I know many will say we don't want to hurt the child, but the longer he stays down there the better chance he will hurt him, and the kid is already going to have issues from this.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

wickabee, I am all for them shooting him, if he gets out alive, there should be no trial and he should be executed.

and at what point do we stop waiting and do something, I know many will say we don't want to hurt the child, but the longer he stays down there the better chance he will hurt him, and the kid is already going to have issues from this.

Given the choice, and it's not a good one to make, I'd rather he hurt the child than me trying to save him.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast