Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    I will trade the 13 ctc #15 for this:
    12 gq hallmark heros Sandy Koufax

Eric

I have CTTC adam jones, and a large wants list.

royer- I can do that.. post it up. PWE is good with me.
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

jayohhessaych- need it... shoot me your want list via PM if you have it all good to go, or just give me a hint of what the stuff you need is.
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper

I have Braun. Do you have any 2013 Heritage or 2013 Heritage chrome?

bump it up

Do you have any of the guys in my sig? I have these CTC-4, CTC-6, CTC-12
    Super-collector of Luke Hochevar
    My Hochevar inventory: opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/inv/cardlist/1/searchplayername/luke-hochevar/pli/18611/searchsportid/100
    My Hoch Stats: 296/719 41.2%(including 1/1s) 291/473 61.5%(excluding 1/1s)

Royals-R-US-

I only need 4 and 12

I have:
    10 B. Platinum Prospect Moustakas
    11 Bowman Moustakas RC
    12 B. Platinum GOLD Nieuwenhuis RC

I might have more, I will look... let me know if you need any of those

Have these die cuts:
    2008 Upper Deck X DIE CUTS
    28, 42, 68, 77, 91

Will trade for 2013 Heritage Chrome Pence & J Zimmerman
    I use BV when trading and I don't CMB. Seems most buckets have pictures of dogs and birthday parties - anyone else feel the same?Hidden Content Now LETS TRADE

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast