Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    sure do... will get you a list a little later
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

up
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper

andreasnjohnson- Hey bud... you probably don't want to break it up... but the only ones I need are the 13 Topps Price and Clemente

have any obama
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzer540 View Post
    andreasnjohnson- Hey bud... you probably don't want to break it up... but the only ones I need are the 13 Topps Price and Clemente
    MY BUCKET
    1.Hidden Content
    TRADELIST:Hidden Content
    MY SET NEEDS: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

yeah I will check when I get home.. I know I have some of the 08, 09 Topps and Upper Deck presidential cards and things of that nature... will shoot you a list later

ok
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzer540 View Post
    yeah I will check when I get home.. I know I have some of the 08, 09 Topps and Upper Deck presidential cards and things of that nature... will shoot you a list later
    MY BUCKET
    1.Hidden Content
    TRADELIST:Hidden Content
    MY SET NEEDS: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Looks like the only Obama cards I have are:

08 Topps Campaign 2008 #C08-BO
    08 Upper Deck Presidential Predictors PP4

up

I have these lmk if you still need them
    2012 bowman chrome legends :bryce harper,stephen strasburg,aroldis chapman, justin verlander,yoenis cespedes,brett lawrie,
    2011 topps diamond cuts (from topps 2011 giveaway) ryan howard
    2012 topps chrome yu darvish
    2010 ud pure heat die cut justin verlander
    2009 ud x die cuts brandon webb & jose guillen
    and I have a few players from topps 99 hands of gold like roberto alomar & others if interested Ill find the rest.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast