WTB High End Derek Jeter and Yankees Autos/Patches/GU/RC/Vintage

I'm looking to buy autographs, patches, game used and rookie cards of Derek Jeter. I will also consider cards of the other core four (Rivera, Pettitte, Posada). Robinson Cano is also a plus. I like Triple Threads and Premiere game used cards of Ruth, DiMaggio, Gehrig, Maris and Mantle. I might also consider Mickey Mantle vintage and regular cards. I would prefer scans with a PayPal dlvd price. Thanks!
    My bucket - Hidden Content
    Collecting Derek Jeter, Peyton Manning, Lebron James, Sidney Crosby, Danica Patrick, Tiger Woods, Torrie Wilson.

Mark 9:23
    "'If you can!?" said Jesus. "Everything is possible for him who believes."

PM sent.
    Collecting Derek Jeter, Peyton Manning, Lebron James, Sidney Crosby, Danica Patrick, Tiger Woods, Torrie Wilson.

5/15 his jsy #

rookie year jsy
    My PC/NFT section is only available if I offer, please don't ask me otherwise. Collecting Basketball Patches and GU, as well as Chicago Cubs and Bears HOF PATCHES and AUTOS. -Click the SUB-ALBUMS, or use the left column to click each section.Hidden Content

Up for the weekend.

To the top.

ne interest

Mattingly Don 2005 Timeless Treasures Material Ink MI-23 Yankees 2/23
    I COLLECT KEN GRIFFEY JR CARDS

I will also consider prospects.

If your checking buckets... please check mine.

I also have plenty of base, inserts, and refractors of Ruth, Mantle, other HOF yanks and current yanks also.
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content