Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LTB:Jonathan Drouin cards

Hi!Let me know what you have and what you are looking for.

Thanks,

Shawn

2. Wata Photo
    not awhole lot out there, maybe this years ITG Pros and Prospects, Extreme issue and their team issue
    I am a huge Greg Maddux fan, check my site for a wantlist. PM me for quickest reply. my wants and traders are at this site
    Hidden Content
    My only request. Please don't msg me saying you can get what I'm offering on Ebay for cheaper. If you could have you would have

do you have his Halifax Mooseheads issue?
    I am a huge Greg Maddux fan, check my site for a wantlist. PM me for quickest reply. my wants and traders are at this site
    Hidden Content
    My only request. Please don't msg me saying you can get what I'm offering on Ebay for cheaper. If you could have you would have

I have one signed in person after a game in Halifax
    Hidden Content

Just pulled the H&P SP auto. Has a little damage on the bottom right corner. If your interested I could give you a deal because of the corner.
    Looking for Leafs, Canadiens, and Bruins

Brad Marchand and Sidney Crosby

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast