Box of 2012 Prizm

Decided to pick one of these up at the LCS today. Needless to say the result was less than stellar. I did get a low numbered auto refractor though of a pretty good player. I just wish I would've come away with some decent rookie cards too. Enough crying here is the result. All are for trade for Bucs stuff, especially Freeman and Martin
    Rookies-- Got one in each pack for a total of 21 w/ alshon jeffery or ronnie hillman being the best of the bunch so I won't waste time listing them all
    Rookie variation SP -- Isaiah Pead
    Inserts -- mike wallace brilliance, jim brown decade dominance, RGIII rookie impact
    Prizm Refractors -- darren mcfadden brilliance, brock osweiler, courtney upshaw
    Red Die Cut refractor -- courtney upshaw (at least he is a rookie....I guess)
    Autos -- Brandon Bolden, J.J. Watt prizm refractor /25
    Hidden Content
    Always looking for Josh Freeman, Doug Martin, Westbrook, Durant, Klay Thompson, Steph Curry & Gary Payton
    Football Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Basketball Tradelist: Hidden Content

Nice Watt hit. Congrats.
    Kellen Moore Super-Collector!!!!
    Moore PC: Hidden Content
    Moore Need List: Hidden Content
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

I'd say that was a decent box to say the least. The Watt should move/sell easily!

Good hit on the watt. Brady I seen what you hit, talk about LUCK lol
    Last edited by bigp621; 02-01-2013 at 03:13 PM.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting - Hoops. Kyrie, MJ. KD, Rose, George, Tobias Harris,Curry Kobe and some rookie autos. Thinking of building 12-13 Elite Passing the Torch auto Set.

solid hit on Watt and nice RG3!

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

Could use the McFadden Brilliance...let me know if you see anything...PWE if you want.
    Collecting any and all Oakland Raiders and Winnipeg Jets - Current or Former, just need to be wearing their logo on the card!

Don't see anything I can use right now daggs. Thanks for the look
    Hidden Content
    Always looking for Josh Freeman, Doug Martin, Westbrook, Durant, Klay Thompson, Steph Curry & Gary Payton
    Football Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Basketball Tradelist: Hidden Content