Box of 2012 Prizm

Decided to pick one of these up at the LCS today. Needless to say the result was less than stellar. I did get a low numbered auto refractor though of a pretty good player. I just wish I would've come away with some decent rookie cards too. Enough crying here is the result. All are for trade for Bucs stuff, especially Freeman and Martin
    Rookies-- Got one in each pack for a total of 21 w/ alshon jeffery or ronnie hillman being the best of the bunch so I won't waste time listing them all
    Rookie variation SP -- Isaiah Pead
    Inserts -- mike wallace brilliance, jim brown decade dominance, RGIII rookie impact
    Prizm Refractors -- darren mcfadden brilliance, brock osweiler, courtney upshaw
    Red Die Cut refractor -- courtney upshaw (at least he is a rookie....I guess)
    Autos -- Brandon Bolden, J.J. Watt prizm refractor /25
    Hidden Content
    Always looking for Josh Freeman, Doug Martin, Westbrook, Durant, Klay Thompson, Steph Curry & Gary Payton
    Football Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Basketball Tradelist: Hidden Content

Nice Watt hit. Congrats.
    Kellen Moore Super-Collector!!!!
    Moore PC: Hidden Content
    Moore Need List: Hidden Content
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

I'd say that was a decent box to say the least. The Watt should move/sell easily!
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to all that I've dealt with!

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Good hit on the watt. Brady I seen what you hit, talk about LUCK lol
    Last edited by bigp621; 02-01-2013 at 04:13 PM.

solid hit on Watt and nice RG3!

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

Could use the McFadden Brilliance...let me know if you see anything...PWE if you want.
    Collecting any and all Oakland Raiders and Winnipeg Jets - Current or Former, just need to be wearing their logo on the card!

Don't see anything I can use right now daggs. Thanks for the look
    Hidden Content
    Always looking for Josh Freeman, Doug Martin, Westbrook, Durant, Klay Thompson, Steph Curry & Gary Payton
    Football Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Basketball Tradelist: Hidden Content