Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jprt80's Items on eBay

Almost 2 boxes of 2012-13 Totally Certified

I didn't do as well this time around as last time, but I still love the product design and all the parallels. Shop owner only had one sealed box and gave me a deal on the 5 packs left in the open box. Everything is ft for Durant, Westbrook & Gary Payton 90's inserts.
    Kobe Anthology-- #19,42,61,123,142
    Rookies-- Andre Drummond, Anthony Davis, Orlando Johnson, John Jenkins, Jan Vesely, Marcus Morris, Elliot Williams, Jared Cunningham, Bismack Biyombo
    Totally Red /499-- lemarcus aldridge, taj gibson, carl landry, marcus camby, josh smith, chauncey billups, joe johnson, derek fisher, rodney stuckey, harrison barnes RC, reggie Jackson RC(PC)
    Totally Blue /299-- gordon hayward, ekpe udoh, mike miller, kobe , markieff morris RC, miles plumlee RC
    Totally Gold /25 -- Greg Stiemsma RC
    Totally Blue g/u /99 -- javale mcgee
    Totally red g/u -- joe dumars, tyrus thomas, iman shumpert, steve nash, leandro barbosa
    totally red prime /49 -- charles jenkins RC, mark jackson 13/49 (jsy # ebay 1/1, nicks patch)
    Rookie Roll Call autos -- marquis teague /199, justin hamilton /199 really?, deandre liggins
    Totally Signatures auto-- Mark Jackson gold /10

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice mark jackson hits

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See glaspi2's Items on eBay

Let me know a price on the marquis teague auto if you're selling. thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See laconaduke's Items on eBay

I would be interested in any of these:
    Mark Jackson Totally Signatures Auto
    Mark Jackson Totally Red Prime GU
    Iman Shumpert Totally Red GU

Some things i have for trade you might be interested in:
    2012/13 Prestige True Colors GU Kevin Durant
    2012/13 Prestige RC Auto Reggie Jackson
    2011/12 Past & Present Auto Serge Ibaka

2012 Press Pass Auto Doug Martin

SCF Rewards
    Country

@italy-- Now that I've looked at the prices on ebay, I would rather hold on to the teague. Last few sold for almost nothing. I think he is a better player than what I can get for him so I'm not gonna sell right now.
    @duke-- Can you do the Durant for the Shumpert?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cant do that thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ya, I figured that. I already have the Mark Jackson patch on ebay and don't want to do the auto for the durant g/u. Thanks anyway

SCF Rewards
    Country

My offer stands of the Durant for the Jackson Auto. Unfortunately they made so many variants of those autos that they have little value, thats the one thing i didn't like about the product was how they devalued the low numbered veteran autos. The Prime patches are sick for the most part though, thats a nice Jackson patch for a red.