Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation check out my ebay auctions!!! freebies to any SCF member who wins an auction!!!

I'm looking to boost my views and bids and thought I would offer some freebies to any SCF member who places a bid and wins any of my ebay auctions!!! Just PM me the winning link and I will include some nice freebies for SCF members only!!! Thanks for the look and keep checking back for new auctions listed!!!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/22dpo22/m.ht...id=p4340.l2562
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I'm looking for: 2000 GOTG MULTI-COLOR Cowboy Clippings to finish my PC set...also collecting Xfractors & Refractors & base RC autos of: Ray Rice, AP, DeMarco Murrray, ALWAYS looking for patch/autos of high profile players & HOFers like Favre,Brady,Montana,Luck,RG3,Cam Newton/Calvin Johnson,Kaepernick/Dez Bryant,C.J. Spiller

bumping this up for views and bids!!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I'm looking for: 2000 GOTG MULTI-COLOR Cowboy Clippings to finish my PC set...also collecting Xfractors & Refractors & base RC autos of: Ray Rice, AP, DeMarco Murrray, ALWAYS looking for patch/autos of high profile players & HOFers like Favre,Brady,Montana,Luck,RG3,Cam Newton/Calvin Johnson,Kaepernick/Dez Bryant,C.J. Spiller

keep checking the auction link out!!! I will be adding more cards each day!!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

bump this up!!! some auctions ending today and the rest end tomorrow!!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

bumping up some new auctions with an old thread !!! recycle your threads and get more bids !!! LOL !!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

bumping this thread for more views and hopefully some bids!!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

another bump, take a look !!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

auctions ending tonight and tomorrow, take a look!!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

only 7 active auctions left, I will replist what doesnt sell, but place a bid and get some freebies!!! I will even let you pick the free cards from my admitedly small tradelist
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

bumping this up for more views!!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast