Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (63)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Anyone have any Hawks stuff?
    ***WHyFLy's Personal Collections:***
    Atlanta Falcons (NFL) l Atlanta Hawks (NBA) l Atlanta Braves (MLB) l St. Louis Blues (NHL)

please check my tradelist and see if there is anything you could use thx.

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...me-trades-done!!!!
    collect any and all eagles and wrs like boldin, fitz, a johnson, bowe and others
    Always looking for vintage action figures too!!! Thundercats MOTU GI Joe Star Wars ect.

Football bucket -out of date Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (63)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by koplin1 View Post
    please check my tradelist and see if there is anything you could use thx.

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threads/1891270-Huge-Tradelist!!!-Looking-to-get-some-trades-done!!!!
    Hey bud, I do like the Allen Iverson Upper Deck Rookie and the KG/Melo Relic. Let me know if we can work anything out!
    Atlanta Falcons (NFL) l Atlanta Hawks (NBA) l Atlanta Braves (MLB) l St. Louis Blues (NHL)

I do like a lot of your roddy white cards

2005 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Roddy White Marks of Fame Patch (2 Colors/1 Break - With Dirt) /50
    2005 Donruss Throwback Threads Roddy White (3 Colors/2 Breaks)/Mark Clayton (1 Color)/Reggie Brown (1 Color) Triple Throwback Collection Triple Patch /25

2008 Donruss Classics Roddy White Membership Triple Patch (1 Color - Red) /25
    2008 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Roddy White Gridiron Force Dual Patch (1 Color/2 Color - 1 Break) /25
    2008 Topps Rookie Progression Roddy White Veteran Auto /NNO

lmk what we can do. also you have any interest in the travis Hansen hawks rc/10 I have on my tradelist? lmk thanks
    collect any and all eagles and wrs like boldin, fitz, a johnson, bowe and others
    Always looking for vintage action figures too!!! Thundercats MOTU GI Joe Star Wars ect.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (63)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I do like a lot of your roddy white cards

2005 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Roddy White Marks of Fame Patch (2 Colors/1 Break - With Dirt) /50
    2005 Donruss Throwback Threads Roddy White (3 Colors/2 Breaks)/Mark Clayton (1 Color)/Reggie Brown (1 Color) Triple Throwback Collection Triple Patch /25

2008 Donruss Classics Roddy White Membership Triple Patch (1 Color - Red) /25
    2008 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Roddy White Gridiron Force Dual Patch (1 Color/2 Color - 1 Break) /25
    2008 Topps Rookie Progression Roddy White Veteran Auto /NNO

lmk what we can do. also you have any interest in the travis Hansen hawks rc/10 I have on my tradelist? lmk thanks
    Okay! Well the values I am getting from the ones you have that I liked are the following:

KG/Melo Relic: $5
    Iverson Upper Deck Rookie: $2
    Hanson RC /10: $2

I can do the Triple Patch or the Absolute Patch for those 3... Let me know!

I don't know how you get your values but a card/10 for $2 I don't think so. and its 1/10 even if you are going by sv it would sell more then $2

melo/kg/ak-47 $20
    Iverson ud rc $3
    Hansen 03 ud rookie exclusives N/A (trade value at least $10-$30)

and what triple patch are you talking about the 2005 or 2008? and same with absolute 2005 or 2008??

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (63)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I don't know how you get your values but a card/10 for $2 I don't think so. and its 1/10 even if you are going by sv it would sell more then $2

melo/kg/ak-47 $20
    Iverson ud rc $3
    Hansen 03 ud rookie exclusives N/A (trade value at least $10-$30)

and what triple patch are you talking about the 2005 or 2008? and same with absolute 2005 or 2008??
    SV and where are you getting that the Triple is $20???? And I am not giving up $10 for a Travis Hansen RC /10... You're talking about Travis Hansen here? He isn't even in the NBA and is according to many a "scrub". His Auto /10 sold barely for $6... Let's be reasonable here, if you are looking to get above $2-3 on a rookie NON-AUTO of his /10 then I will pass. I can move the Roddys for something a bit nicer as I am looking to pick up the Iverson and Triple Jersey for tradebait. As for what patches I am talking about, it is the Triple Classic and the 08 Absolute. The Rookie Patches, I need something a bit nicer.
    Last edited by WHyFLy; 04-18-2013 at 12:13 PM.

That's fine you go by sv and I don't. the triple books at $20 that's where that value comes from and that's how I trade. I know Hansen is a scrub but would the card is rare enough that would sell more then $2. I understand about getting nicer stuff for the roddy's so we wouldn't be able to work anything out. thanks anyways

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (63)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    That's fine you go by sv and I don't. the triple books at $20 that's where that value comes from and that's how I trade. I know Hansen is a scrub but would the card is rare enough that would sell more then $2. I understand about getting nicer stuff for the roddy's so we wouldn't be able to work anything out. thanks anyways
    Okay, but from what I see his stuff selling at $2-3 seems about right even if it is /10 if his Auto /10 is selling for $6. But anyone else want to trade?

well if that's the case your better off getting one of those au/10 for $6 for your Hawks PC. thanks anyways

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast