Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 118
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by koplin1 View Post
    well if that's the case your better off getting one of those au/10 for $6 for your Hawks PC. thanks anyways
    Okay, anyone else?
    SUPERCOLLECTING OZHAINO ALBIES
    ***Always Looking For St. Louis Hawks Graded Vintage and Autos***
    "Risk Something Or Forever Sit With Your Dreams" - Herb Brooks

    Hidden Content l Hidden Content

  2. 2bros - Exclusive 3 (2/19) - Moved 4/25
  3. #42
    I have these:
    Dan Dickau- 01-02 UD Inspiratons #155 RC 42/2699
    01-02 Pristine #123 RC
    01-02 topps #216 (2)
    Dominique Wilkins 86-87 Fleer Stickers #11 (2)
    88-89 Fleer #5
    Dion Glover- 99-00 Black Diamond #109 RC
    Jason Terry- 99-00 UD Ovation #70 RC
    Marvin Williams- 09-10 Adranalyn
    Stacey Augmon- 91-92 Hoops #554 RC
    91-92 UD #5 RC (3)
    Boris Diaw- 03-04 Hardcourt #105 Level 2 RC 1882/1999
    03-04 Bowman #152 RC Gold
    Glenn Robinson- 03-04 Black Diamond Single Diamond GU
    Travis Hansen- 03-04 Pristine NBA Photo Shoot GU RC
    03-04 UD #336 RC
    Roshowan McLeod 98-99 Finest #243 RC Refractor
    Dermarr Johnson 2000 SP Top Prospects Future Glory #8
    Hanno Motola 00-01 SP Game Floor #87 RC 113/300

    lmk if you are interested and which ones and I can go through your trade list and see what we might be able to do.
    Basketball trade list:Hidden Content
    Football FT:Hidden Content
    Baseball FT: Hidden Content
    Set Needs:Hidden Content

  4. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by gjorda View Post
    I have these:
    Dan Dickau- 01-02 UD Inspiratons #155 RC 42/2699
    01-02 Pristine #123 RC
    01-02 topps #216 (2)
    Dominique Wilkins 86-87 Fleer Stickers #11 (2)
    88-89 Fleer #5
    Dion Glover- 99-00 Black Diamond #109 RC
    Jason Terry- 99-00 UD Ovation #70 RC
    Marvin Williams- 09-10 Adranalyn
    Stacey Augmon- 91-92 Hoops #554 RC
    91-92 UD #5 RC (3)
    Boris Diaw- 03-04 Hardcourt #105 Level 2 RC 1882/1999
    03-04 Bowman #152 RC Gold
    Glenn Robinson- 03-04 Black Diamond Single Diamond GU
    Travis Hansen- 03-04 Pristine NBA Photo Shoot GU RC
    03-04 UD #336 RC
    Roshowan McLeod 98-99 Finest #243 RC Refractor
    Dermarr Johnson 2000 SP Top Prospects Future Glory #8
    Hanno Motola 00-01 SP Game Floor #87 RC 113/300

    lmk if you are interested and which ones and I can go through your trade list and see what we might be able to do.
    I am interested in the three numbered cards. Let me know if we can work anything out!
    SUPERCOLLECTING OZHAINO ALBIES
    ***Always Looking For St. Louis Hawks Graded Vintage and Autos***
    "Risk Something Or Forever Sit With Your Dreams" - Herb Brooks

    Hidden Content l Hidden Content

  5. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by WHyFLy View Post
    I am interested in the three numbered cards. Let me know if we can work anything out!
    pm is coming
    Basketball trade list:Hidden Content
    Football FT:Hidden Content
    Baseball FT: Hidden Content
    Set Needs:Hidden Content

  6. #45
    I have a National Treasures Logoman auto D.Wilkins 5/5 avail for sell
    My photobucket (password : myfriendonly)
    Hidden Content

    my top 10 wantlists:
    Hidden Content

  7. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by csa021 View Post
    I have a National Treasures Logoman auto D.Wilkins 5/5 avail for sell
    Sorry for the late response, but I will pass. I am not looking to buy now and purchase overseas...
    SUPERCOLLECTING OZHAINO ALBIES
    ***Always Looking For St. Louis Hawks Graded Vintage and Autos***
    "Risk Something Or Forever Sit With Your Dreams" - Herb Brooks

    Hidden Content l Hidden Content

  8. #47
    I have a totally certified private signing Jeff Teague redemption if you're interested. I like your draymond green rooki roll call auto. Not sure on the values but I can check later. Lmk thanks
    COMC http://www.comc.com/Users/jprt80,i12

  9. #48
    Josh Smith Black border bowman auto /48 i think ill have to check LMK
    I WILL NOT GIFT!!!!!
    I pc Chris Givens
    Im also Collecting a Mike Williams 2012 Chrome Rainbow lmk if you have any to help


    Hidden Content

  10. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by jprt80 View Post
    I have a totally certified private signing Jeff Teague redemption if you're interested. I like your draymond green rooki roll call auto. Not sure on the values but I can check later. Lmk thanks
    I have the Teague I believe, thanks for posting though!
    SUPERCOLLECTING OZHAINO ALBIES
    ***Always Looking For St. Louis Hawks Graded Vintage and Autos***
    "Risk Something Or Forever Sit With Your Dreams" - Herb Brooks

    Hidden Content l Hidden Content

  11. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by supercamnewton1 View Post
    Josh Smith Black border bowman auto /48 i think ill have to check LMK
    I am interested, anything we can work out for it?
    SUPERCOLLECTING OZHAINO ALBIES
    ***Always Looking For St. Louis Hawks Graded Vintage and Autos***
    "Risk Something Or Forever Sit With Your Dreams" - Herb Brooks

    Hidden Content l Hidden Content

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •