Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Panini America Inks Trading Card Deal with Projected No. 1 Overall Pick Geno Smith

NEW ORLEANS – Panini America, the world’s largest sports and entertainment collectibles company, announced on Friday that it has reached an autograph and trading card agreement with former West Virginia superstar quarterback Geno Smith for the 2013 NFL season. The deal is Smith’s first officially licensed NFL and NFL PLAYERS trading card deal and will include Smith’s first licensed autographed trading cards.

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2...th/#more-41990
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

I cant find a shaking my head smiley, so I will just do the three that closest show my thoughts on this :

I really, really, really hope for KC fans that these projections dont come true.

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

This just tells me how bad this years draft is going into it. I have to think they could have found a bigger name that people would want to get. I mean I know ESPN pretty much handed him the Heisman after week 4 but jeez.
    ~Matt
    Avatar- Kieran Richardson/ CRISTIANO RONALDO 2004 Upper Deck SP Authentic Signs of the Times Dual Auto #'d/199
    COLLECTING: Red Sox, Orioles, Eagles, and Frank THE BIG HURT Thomas

As a Bronco fan, I really REALLY want this to be true :-)
    Always looking for Denver Broncos for my PC.
    Join the Colorado Card Collectors Group:
    Hidden Content
    See my collection:
    Hidden Content

and this is the beginning of the downfall of the hobby, at least for panini it is. By the end of the year they will report a loss.
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

my original comment was gonna be.....

dumb dumb and dumberer
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

this dude is not going no 1, alot of mocks are taking him out of no 1 and moving him down!
    Go Gators and Bears!
    I only collect Justin Blackmon and I guess I am getting in the SUPER collector range of Alshon Jeffery! Over 40 autos and rising!

I think Andy has a better chance going and giving Kevin Kolb another run.
    ~Matt
    Avatar- Kieran Richardson/ CRISTIANO RONALDO 2004 Upper Deck SP Authentic Signs of the Times Dual Auto #'d/199
    COLLECTING: Red Sox, Orioles, Eagles, and Frank THE BIG HURT Thomas

Projected #1 pick? Panini better hope he does and doesn't go in the second or third round.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

God help the Chiefs if they take him number 1.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast