Looking to spend some $$

Looking for newer stuff. Autos and patches of stars and rookies!! Have about $100-$120 to spend. I would like a group of cards but will look at singles. Not looking to spend at or above Ebay prices!!! Also not looking through buckets and sale threads. Sorry. Its this or bust a box. Lets see what we have here!
    Last edited by Blmdear; 02-01-2013 at 05:24 PM.
    Looking for early autos and patches of: Crosby, Ovechkin, Gretzky, Orr, Hull, Messier, Lemieux, Bure, Bourque, Neely, Sakic, Lafotaine, Kurri, Howe, Verbeek, Chelios, Roy, Yzerman, Coffey and Shannahan.
    Also interested in Short print Hall of Fame, star and rookie autos and patches.
    MyHidden Content

Dispute Assistant Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Have a ton of stuff in my sale thread listed in my signature, let me know if youre interested in anything?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Galiardi, JVR & Jonathan Bernier

Nothing so far. Last day!
    Looking for early autos and patches of: Crosby, Ovechkin, Gretzky, Orr, Hull, Messier, Lemieux, Bure, Bourque, Neely, Sakic, Lafotaine, Kurri, Howe, Verbeek, Chelios, Roy, Yzerman, Coffey and Shannahan.
    Also interested in Short print Hall of Fame, star and rookie autos and patches.
    MyHidden Content

here are some nice cards :

pm me.
    SPXRULES****Hidden Content
    Collecting: Young Guns Exclusives /100 , SPA Future Watches
    Ultimate CUP SPA Dominion++ Autos & Patches
    - MID/HIGH END

CMLs thanks in advance
    Need , Suh/Stafford/Calvin/ Eric Ebron (N Carolina), Kyle Van Noy ( BYU) /newer Red Wings/ Top rcs from Champs/ Fb list is: Hidden Content scans are in Picassa album= Hidden Content Salespage is: Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    PM me if you're interested in this one:
    "He's gone crazy," "You have to snap out of it," "Take your meds," or, "Don't be such a downer" serve only to mock, belittle, and make light of mental illness. Such phrases only continue the negative stigma and keep those who suffer from getting help. If these phrases, or phrases like them, are part of your at-hand vocabulary, you are part of the problem. #STOPtheStigma