Wtb. Exquisite Antoine Cason rookie and chris Henry auto patch

Lmk what's out there!!!

Would you be interested in Cason's NT rookie auto? PM ME if so. Thanks. -Ken
    My High End (player folders to the side): Hidden Content

Wants:P.Manning/Luck/M.Cabrera/Pujols/Kris Bryant/Trout/Lebron/MJ/Kobe, Denver Teams & HOF HIGH END.

Quote Originally Posted by kencope View Post
    Would you be interested in Cason's NT rookie auto? PM ME if so. Thanks. -Ken
    maybe. If I cannot find the exquisite I will get back to you....... Exquisite is my priority. Send me a scan and price. Of it please. Pm it. Thanks

I ahve an exquisite rc auto of his but have a ton of additional of his autos many low numbered I would like to move in one lot.

Let me know if you are interested. Check my bucket under Chargers for many of them

Hidden Content

Card Cash
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (170)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Hi. Can you use any of these?

Titans 2007 Bowman Rookie Autographs #BAVCH Chris Henry RB/199AUSER 199 $15.00
    Titans 2007 Bowman Sterling Refractors #CH2 Chris Henry JSY AUAUMEMSER 199 $12.00
    Titans 2007 Finest Rookie Autographs #122 Chris Henry RB H AU $10.00 Arizona
    Titans 2007 SP Rookie Threads Rookie Lettermen Silver #126 Chris Henry RB AU/199 $20.00
    Titans 2007 Bowman Sterling #CH2 Chris Henry JSY AU MEM $10.00

PLMK and thanks, Jeff
    Wants: Prefer Autos and RCs but will consider all.
    Baseball: Miguel Cabrera, HOFers Football: Steelers HOFers Hockey: Mario and Sid
    bucket:Hidden Content
    Only trading in USA unless its a large BV trade.