Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I don't really need the Jeter anymore and I also included more rangers in our last trade some others you had expresses interest in so don't have much rangers
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by VerlanderFan35 View Post
    Base: Feldman, Feliz, Pierzynski (Sox uni), Lowe, Nathan
    Chasing the Dream: Darvish

I don't mind trading the base for base but would like to get a gold boarder back for the Gold boarder, prefer olt or profar rc for rc on the RUF
    Collect all Texas Rangers, Nolan Ryan, Dirk Nowitzki, Peyton Manning, and Joey Logano, Jeff Gordon.
    Hidden Content
    Trying to sell out of everything else so we can adopt.
    EPH 2:8-10

I've got chasing the dream-darvish. Trade it for the CTD Moustakas. I think we still have a local deal for a ryan I have for you. LMK.

Quote Originally Posted by rega311 View Post
    I've got chasing the dream-darvish. Trade it for the CTD Moustakas. I think we still have a local deal for a ryan I have for you. LMK.
    I don't need that Darvish but I'll hold on to the Moustakas for you as I keep looking for more Royals. Thanks for the reminder.
    Collect all Texas Rangers, Nolan Ryan, Dirk Nowitzki, Peyton Manning, and Joey Logano, Jeff Gordon.
    Hidden Content

Anyone else need any of these.
    Hidden Content

I got a red border Scott Feldman if your interested.

Quote Originally Posted by rega311 View Post
    I got a red border Scott Feldman if your interested.
    Sure sounds good.
    Hidden Content

You still got the CTD moustakas? How about the Feldman and the 2010 Ginter Gentry you wanted for it.

Sounds good I also got you the 2013 base Aaron Crow and Eric Hosmer And don't forget you wanted that Alex gordon for the gentry.
    Hidden Content

I'm also trading these cards for older RANGER NEEDS.
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12