Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2012 sp authentic MUST LOOK

I knew the risk just wanted to vent.

These were my 3 hits in the box

2 autos of a guy that retired his rookie year. Are you serious?

I apologize if the pic is huge. Took it with my camera phone
    Collecting mainly Greg Salas Rcs/inserts/Autos

Hidden Content

But also any other guys from Hawaii

Please view some of my bucket
    Hidden Content

Yea SP looks great this year, but I agree I've seen too many hits of guys I've never even heard of.
    ~Matt
    Avatar- Kieran Richardson/ CRISTIANO RONALDO 2004 Upper Deck SP Authentic Signs of the Times Dual Auto #'d/199
    COLLECTING: Red Sox, Orioles, Eagles, and Frank THE BIG HURT Thomas

Sorry, it turns out like that sometimes.

-Robert Lewis

Much like my break, solid one color patches.

Bummer!

Damn man that really sucks. Put those on ebay ASAP so you can get what you can for Glen Coffee 2.0 before that's a $.99 card.

I wonder the odds on pulling a RPA and Threads of the same guy like that? There's not many times I feel bad for people who open boxes because I often get junk too so I'm used to it, but after seeing that I genuinely feel bad for you lol.

I still wonder why UD picked their auto list

ouch....
    Collecting ALL Allen Iverson Items
    PM Me If You Have ANYTHING!

ya well it is what it is...i saved the threads pack for last thinking we can only go up from here...i was wrong
    Collecting mainly Greg Salas Rcs/inserts/Autos

Hidden Content

But also any other guys from Hawaii

Please view some of my bucket
    Hidden Content

my 2 patches were nice from my breaks, but my base auto rcs are like who??
    Go Gators and Bears!
    I only collect Justin Blackmon and I guess I am getting in the SUPER collector range of Alshon Jeffery! Over 40 autos and rising!

Maybe UD picked their autograph list by who they could get who would sign for the cheapest price.

This was a while back but I knew a guy that played for the Cubs and Red Sox. He was a bench player most of the time and the card companies could get him at that time to sign 5,000 autos.

The price they paid him was a huge amount! Yes, they paid him $2.00 per auto.

His thought was my autograph was his first letter, little line, last name was the first letter of his last name and another little line. It took him no time to get the 5,000 autos signed.

He would laugh and say, "well thats another $10,000 in my pocket for doing basically nothing.

I am sure prices the card companies pay have gone up, but the principal, I would guess remains the same.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast