Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I pulled laMichael james sp Threads auto and SPA auto patch in same box.
    check my bucket:

Hidden Content

Dwight Jones shouldn't even be in that product. He was undrafted. That's bad business practice for upper deck. There is no excuse for them putting rpa's of undrafted players. Honestly I would contact them and tell them you want a refund or you won't buy any more of their product if that's the kind of players they are using for hits. I understand its a risk but no product should have their mainline patch autos of undrafted free agent rookies.
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

Ya I mean that's what I open spa for is the rookie patch auto and to get one of this. It was bad but two in one box???

i wouldn't have mind if I got two lamichael James because he was actually drafted and plays!!

i don't know about calling upper deck because what would I say? It's a risk to open cards and I knew that. Just sorely disappointed.
    Collecting mainly Greg Salas Rcs/inserts/Autos

Hidden Content

But also any other guys from Hawaii

Please view some of my bucket
    Hidden Content

UD picked it from topps lol. Dwight Jones was in Strata. One reason why I really stopped buying football. Putting all these junk rookie players who either quit, retired or got cut before even playing.
    Hidden Content

Mainly into football. Looking for RC Auto prospects, some HOFERs and Former Vols.

I would call and raise hell, I did when I pulled 2 V autos card in 2005 portraits at the time $110 a box!! Dude signed the letter V!! UD did say that they would no longer have him sign anymore.
    always looking for Panthers...

JUST UPDATED BUCKET 3/19/2012
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12